HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

Exactly. Global economy and all that.

Live 11 Suite + Push 2 is $999. So, you are getting the Push for $249.

1 Like

Spike in posts to the push 3 speculation thread in 3…2…

9 Likes

:joy: to be fair though - there’s some feeding back that retailers in America were noting it as “discontinued”. Even a quick look here in the UK shows it available to order but with “we’ll notify you when available” caveats. Not saying this is Push 3 confirmed :joy: but can’t deny a little bit of hope!

2 Likes

Does anyone know if there is a way to save searches / have notifications emailed on the Guitar Center site?

Not my posting but looks legit. If anyone in Berlin/Germany is looking for an MPC Live 2, the price on this seems very good.

Gerade bei #eBayKleinanzeigen gefunden. Wie findest du das?

Of course, if you buy anything on Ebay Kleinanzeigen, never pay via PayPal Friends & Family and make sure you use eg your credit card in the backend of PayPal in case something goes wrong.

I see B&H has knocked $1000 off the Waldorf Quantum. ( It now is the same price as the Iridium Keys. ) This is no doubt part of the prep to sell the Quantum MK2. I think it is reasonable to expect other stores, or even Korg Warehouse, will also be putting the old Quantum on sale. How low will they go ?

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1382080-REG/waldorf_quantum_8_voice_analog_digital.html

B&H is closed on Saturdays.

2 Likes

I saw a ableton job ad ca 2 years ago for dev on “push 3”, so I strongly assume that it’s coming.

Push 3 IKIMASHOOOOOOOOU!!!

4 Likes

https://www.perfectcircuit.com/demo-b-stock.html?_kx=Euk0MOg2-z2JjeyBmwnNIyw92uhangcMmLC9Wg0wzOAU3eJrXzUvYVIWID6fQS1n.Lv6pJ9

Demo deals at perfect circuit

1 Like

I see that the Korg Modwave and the Wavestate are on sale at a few places in the US.

So for instance :

Wavestate at Sweetwater — $650 USD

Modwave at zZounds — $700 USD

I suspect both of these sales could be on short supplies so check other stores if these are out, because i see both on sale at a couple other places.

This is only me making a guess, but there is evidence that both of these synths may be being discontinued in at least the US. Not sure of this but there is evidence to this effect. Given the recent past with Korg it is possible. EDIT : According to Korg, the Modwave, is not discontinued, but there is a supply chain problem that they hope to remedy this year.

EDIT : Fixed my error with prices.

1 Like

Anyone have a guitar center coupon?? Plz and thank you :pray:

144 posts were split to a new topic: Munro Sonic Egg monitors

Damn, I’m a bit jealous you can import stuff with so little or no import taxes to the US. Wish I could have done that, back when the € was stronger and gear much cheaper in the US. But import taxation in Germany was always crazy high, so you would normally end up paying more…

1 Like

Looks like there are six more of these b-stock units for $1499 from Korg USA:

7 Likes

Pretty sure if I tried to import these to Vietnam, I’d be hit with 20-50% taxes, and the customs would insist the real price is 3799€.

1 Like

That is a good deal and I wish I still lived in the US

So for some unknown reason i decided to browse Juno.co.uk

They state that they can ship to Sweden with VAT already added to the cost. Some of prices they have are €500 lower than other vendors. How is this possible? Is it some additional import tax that will be added?

It seems to good to be true…

This is possible… you pay them the full price inc VAT, then they ship to you and have the courier bill the VAT and import taxes back to them.
I think there are schemes in place where the couriers will then report the taxes to the local governments on behalf of the seller.

I’m guessing I’m charged with the import cost right?