Hip-Hop Beat Battle #19 Loosely rock themed

You did not kept your Digitakt ?

1 Like

Sample a drum break, repitch with adjust start and stop to make a perfect loop. Resample and go slice machine. Mangle the drum break to make your own. Add sample rate reduction. This looks interesting !

3 Likes

Took me approx 17 minutes from stating I probably wouldn’t download it yet to downloading and installing it :joy:

4 Likes

I had started something in Ableton, but didn’t feel inspired.

Now got something going on the DT with the new update. Not sure if it is going to work out, but the update itself is incredible.

5 Likes

Don’t own a digitakt, but the excitement ya’ll having is giving me a contact high😂

9 Likes

I lend it to my brother… might just borrow it back one of these days :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

A question about the snippets being posted up…
How can I download em?
I know you can with an android phone.
But I’m on iOS and I can’t find a way to download em on PC

On the right side, you should be able to tap/click the three dots and get an option to download

I think that’s only on an android phone.
I can’t see the three dots at all on iPhone or PC :man_shrugging:

Hmm. Try right-clicking on the dots, then Save Audio As (On PC)

I’m completely Dotless

1 Like

What browser are you using? Chrome is giving me the download option, but I had to let the page load for like 30 secs

1 Like

On Monday, after everyone’s had a chance to post, I’ll put them on a Google Drive folder

7 Likes

I’m using firefox, but i’ll give chrome a try.
cheers

nice one mate

Thanks, that worked, it’s ok on a different browser

1 Like

Nice! FWIW, I just tried Firefox and can right-click anywhere on the player and get a Save Audio As option. No dots required

1 Like

O dam, I shoulda tried that :joy:
Cheers mate that’s great to know

1 Like

Okay, going to join in on this one.

Here’s my music contribution (mildly rock I know but I love the guitar fx on this one):

I’ve been using one shots and breaks from Beat Butcha since the start of the year and I really like the grimy sound they have:

And it’s always nice to have a ride on hand:

7 Likes

Glorious song in an even better version

Famous drum intro

Famous bassline

5 Likes