Help: Chromatic and track mode not triggering?

Oh no, I’m sorry to be that guy. I’ve had a few months off Octatrack and picking it up again has gone fairly well however:

When I switch trig mode to chromatic or tracks, I get nothing on any of the tracks when I press a trig button. Slices and slots both work as expected.

Could some genius point out what setting my dumb fingers have enabled/disabled as I’ve never come across this before.

There are a couple of great threads here that try to capture everything to check in an “my Octatrack isn’t making sound” situation, but I can’t find them.

Check parts, check machines assigned to tracks, check mutes, disconnect any MIDI input, check scenes, playback speed(?)

Check out T4 on Octa not making sound?

and

Yeah thanks, problem is that it is making sound, I’m just using one part, the scene is just blank. I’ve not really done anything dramatic to any of the channels, I’m just lightly tooling around so I’m feeling like I must have accidentally ticked a setting somewhere but can’t fathom it out at all.

Only Chromatic and Track trig modes aren’t doing anything (I’m seeing the little activity pixel on screen when I trigger but nothing is coming out) when I switch the trig mode to slices or slots, everything works as it usually does.

This is across all 7 channels (excluding the master track obvs).

Edit: If I make a new blank project and load a sample in, it works fine so maybe I’ve done something in project settings? It’s hard to say because my CF card just fully corrupted a while ago and I wasn’t backed up so almost everything is blank and fresh.