Goodbye Elektron & A New Chapter

“And I will show you this now…”

You always did the business for Elektron in each of your presentations and your expertise was often mesmerising and intimidating. Good luck in everything that you do in life from here on out, Cenk! We’ll miss you.

Off topic

Has someone called Hector already???

16 Likes

So at this point we’re following a completely different company right?
Nothing left from their origin it seems…

18 Likes

Very sad. I fear the worst for elektron to be honest and wonder what is left when all the great, kind people are gone.

4 Likes

As unsettling as these news may be, you‘ve championed these machines like no one else and your departure is a huge loss. I‘m sure and sincerely hope this change will be good news for you. Thanks for showing us how it‘s done and continuously pushing the boundaries.

6 Likes

WE’RE NOT WORTHY!

Best of luck, your demos have been most awesome.

1 Like

@Dataline Man, best of luck with future endeavours, feels strange to see so many Elektron legends leaving, whatever you do your enthusiasm for the music will always shine out, thanks for all the inspiration over the years :heart_decoration:

19 Likes

Elektroninger

1 Like

I’m excited to see what’s next for Cenk.

I’m not excited to see what’s next for Elektron.

14 Likes

Good riddance…:flushed:

I KEED I KEED.

Good luck on future endeavours. You helped make me spend money I didn’t have to spend, you son of a… :relaxed:

Look forward to what you do next :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

2 Likes

a) It isn’t too surprising to see someone leave after 10 years. Even at an amazing company sometimes it is time to move on, especially when you have your own path to follow.

b) I hope there are some ‘future legends’ just ready to take over design-wise (aware that Cenk wasn’t really involved here). But who? I know Ess was the last big design personality they had but they must have a very competent crew working on things.

Fingers crossed this isn’t about to become a company of budget-line stuff and ‘new colours!’ re-hashes… I’m ready for a new flagship model!

5 Likes

Massive loss for Elektron. Doesn’t appear to bode well.

5 Likes

An excellent Elektron ambassador and stellar musician! I love watching you crush all that gear and inspiring others to do the same. My Elektron journey started with an Octatrack in large part by listening to your music and watching your vids. Looking forward to your journeys ahead and to more Dataline output!

Thanks for everything Cenk!

4 Likes

Hissss. Boooo!

I’ll be happy to see what comes from the new group of visionaries :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re one of a kind, Cenk. I don’t know how big your feet are, but there’s not a man alive who’s going to fill your shoes. Peace!

3 Likes

Good luck with future endeavours. I’m looking forward to more music and seeing what you do next!

:v:

1 Like

You will most definitely be missed.

13 Likes

Best of luck, Cenk, i’m gonna miss your mischievous smile popping up behind the desk.

7 Likes

Best of luck for everything man !

What a force and inspiration you’ve been for the brand.

Lets see what the future holds for you. I have no doubt in my mind we will still be hearing dope music coming from you !

1 Like

Good luck DataLine, you are the best!

PS: Max Marco is prophet

12 Likes

Whoa dude! This is a shock, I thought you’d be there until the end of time!
I know you’ll land on your feet as I’ve witnessed your genius many times.
All the best in your future endeavours

1 Like