Goodbye Elektron & A New Chapter

All the best, you are a legend, and there will be exiting new things to come

Thanks for everything Cenk. I hope great things are in your future, and I hope whatever winds are shaking the trees so hard at Elektron settle down soonā€¦

Your lightning chops on these machines made a huge impression and, for me, was a big factor in getting into these machines to begin with.

I gotta share this: Years later, in Finland, I got to see the Digitakt for the first time and you complimented me on my chops with the machine. I was like yin and yang, the full circle, my crane technique got a nod from the sensei, full-on pride trip :smiley:

All the best, hope to see you around on the web :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Good for you and good for us bc we get more of your tunes. Are you gonna set up a patreon?

Good luck out there Cenk, sure youā€™ll find plenty of good things to do.

Inspired by you to dreamā€¦never got close to it lol
Wish you the best in your next adventure and looking forward to your next ventures.
God Bless.

1 Like

Good luck to you in your future endeavors. You have been an inspiration to many of us and I look forward to your next venture. Thank you for introducing me to the Machinedrum which opened me up to the Monomachine and eventually to Octatrack. Continue to have fun in everything you do. Keep smiling!

Legend ! So youā€™re from Istanbul ? I always wondered where your accent came from ! :grinning:
Best of luck !

1 Like

Best of luck Cenk in everything you do!
Will miss your lightning fast hands on elektron demoā€™s . But hope to see more music videos from you of course :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is there anyone left at Elektron?

For me, @Dataline and @Ess were the face of Elektron.

A face Iā€™ve thrown a lot of money at.

A lot of money.

Like, Vegas sex worker money.

Take my money.

Youā€™ve earned it.

You fucking legend you.

32 Likes

Youā€™re an amazing bastard Cenk.

I bought my first OT way back, like many others, because you opened the possibilities in it. My gateway drug to Elektron machines.

Just one request- donā€™t get a job demoing expensive sports cars. Those friggin Elektron boxes are expensive enough.

7 Likes

Good luck MrDataline ! You did an incredible job promoting these machines and gathering all of the synth ans drum machines heads here :slight_smile:. Looking forward to hearing from you again, wherever you go !

Oh no!

Take care good sir and all the best for the future

Elektron SAS business model to drop in 3ā€¦2ā€¦1ā€¦

5 Likes

Press FUNC to pay respects

bye_cenk

82 Likes

Synths As a Service?

2 Likes

Lol! I donā€™t even drive and Iā€™m right there with you!

2 Likes

Damnā€¦ I thought this was anothern ā€žIā€˜m selling all my gear and go back to my DAWā€œ-Thread. Damn. Wish you all the best! Iā€˜ll come to one of your sets one day!

5 Likes

Very much the face of Elektron for a long time now. Another massive loss for the company in my opinion.

Good luck with whatever the future holds for you.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know you, Cenk, nor have we ever communicated, but you are one of the people whose work showed me that Elektron machines are not just boxes that make sounds. They are instruments and can be treated as such, which, combined with passion and a lot of practice, can lead to some very skillful and inspiring performances. I wish you all the best, wherever you decide to head next!

5 Likes

2 Likes