Goodbye Elektron & A New Chapter

Good luck man.
Things took a “sharp turn”? A bit foreboding. What is elektron up to?!

18 Likes

I discovered Elektron very late but I loved your video presentations. Best luck for the future.

2 Likes

Wish you the best Cenk ! That’s an end of an era for Elektron, I feel old now aha.

1 Like

Hoşçakal, Cenk! Kendine iyi bak :wink:

2 Likes

Makes me kind of worried tbh.

22 Likes

No way! Thanks for everything you have done (and everything I have yet to watch :smiley:)
Good luck with everything! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best of luck on your new endeavors!

2 Likes

Wow, best of luck Cenk! I met you in Leeds ‘Production Rooms’ with a now deceased friend of mine when the A4 launched, and that encounter persuaded both of us we needed an A4 and an OT. It began my Elektron journey, your passion, skill and character were a massive part of Elektron imo, I hope they understand what they’ve lost!

2 Likes

oh f*k dude, you were part the beating heart of elektron. honestly the best brand ambassador around, no one can touch you in that regard. passionate, inspirational n all round top guy.

I’m scared for Elektron now with all the original crew departing. here’s hoping they know what they’re doing.

I wish you all the best best bro, you’ll be sorely missed. I’ll follow your dataline journey for the rest of my days. looking forward to seeing what you come up with next :heart:

21 Likes

Best of luck, looking forward to what comes next for you. A true legend. Thank you.

3 Likes

Looking forward for dateline music!

Autocorrect I meant data line…

Actually dateline records could be a label! :slight_smile:

Cheers! You’re the best! You and Ess!

1 Like

Good luck!

I really love your music, and I am excited to see what you do next!

As far as Elektron goes, we’ve got great feature-complete machines that are built on the shoulders of giants. I don’t really care about what happens with the Elektron “brand”, we’ll just need to keep an eye out for whomever makes the next set of innovations in electronic instruments.

3 Likes

Uff, heavy loss for Elektron. Nobody showed the true and full potential of the machines combined with amazing and original music like you. Thank you for that and I can only say that I bought six Elektrons mainly because of your presentations and live performances. The future is bright for you with your talents and your sympathic and professional presentation of yourself. Wishing you all the best Cenk !

5 Likes

That’s some sh*tty news for a Saturday.

Behringer?

Whoa … wut … all the best buddy for wherever you land - you’ll be grand

it was your trip back to your old stomping ground that got me into this game :thup:

6 Likes

OOF :dismayed:

Thanks for the awesome work. Wishing you all the best to come!

6 Likes

Whoa now that’s something. I remember how I drooled over your first A4 demos. I wish you all the best, it’s an honor to have you around.

Your demoes, style, presentation, vibe is utterly irreplaceable. Congrats on following your heart!

3 Likes

I am still amazed at how artistic you are, squeezing the juice out of these machines.
Unreal :slight_smile:
Sometimes, sharp turns are what’s needed to change path.
I wish you all the best in your future adventures.
Please keep the good vibes flowing.
Peace :pray:

2 Likes