Glo Phase AR sets

Excellent, popped up in my YouTube feed today.

1 Like

Noice!

1 Like

another jam with the last setup:

3 Likes

hey all, hereā€™s a video for new single done primarily w/ an AR. Slight augmentation with a few other synths, etc. enjoy!

(first short B-side cut also AR)

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Hereā€™s a new short set of some 2 step-ish material.

8 Likes

Love this.

2 Likes

hey thanks!

1 Like

You certainly manage to squeeze every drop out of the ARā€¦great stuffā€¦!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Hereā€™s a new set of some fresh material. I know my videos can be a bit all over the place stylistically (not that I overly think/consider genre). Regardless if I could only share one vid Iā€™ve put out to give someone an idea of what Iā€™m about musically itā€™d be this one. Enjoy!

4 Likes

hey these are so great! Im very inspired by the work youā€™ve done here. I would love if you pulled one of these sets apart and showed a workflow or an example of a ā€œhow toā€ for live sets, pulling apart the drum sequences, chaining them together, what machine is sequencing what, melodic ideas, etc. Would be so great for a newb like myself to observe. I have a RYTM and also a MOOG Sub 37 and trying to figure out how all this stuff fits together :slight_smile:

Not sure if youā€™re into that sort of thing but I would certainly be a captive audience :slight_smile:

Thanks again for sharing your talents!

3 Likes

Hey much appreciated! It means a lot. That type of vid definitely wouldnā€™t be something Iā€™d naturally want to make, but I have been considering. Maybe Iā€™ll get to one some time this year. The elektron work flow can take some get used to but when it starts clicking everything sort of falls into place, especially w the rytm imo. Getting your own variety of chord, single note, and drum one shot samples goes a long way for sure and is the first step, if youā€™re trying to approach the AR as an all in one type machine. Learn probability trigs and fills for sure as well. With the latest OS update Function + Trig gets you to the page to enable external sequencing on a rytm track, make sure your channels are setup for that too. I have some more details on my approach sprinkled throughout some earlier comments as well. Hope this helps a little, def stick with it and spend as much time as you can with it. Have a good one!

1 Like

Hereā€™s a live take of a track of mine ā€œArcsā€. All rytm w/ a little BS2 arppegiator.

Also Iā€™ll be live streaming from my FB page every Wed 8pm ET for at least the next few months. The sets will be all over the place equipment wise but mostly Analog Rytm as I have so much material on this thing. Tonightā€™s will be fun! Leaving up for a day or two as well. Cheers everyone.

5 Likes

Been following your youtube sets for years (pretty much got into the AR because of them, always been inspired by your use of it as a self-contained groovebox). This one is simply next level! The track from 15:00+ is an absolute banger, thanks so much for sharing your music again :heat:

1 Like

Hey, hope everyoneā€™s quarantines are going alright. Iā€™ve been capturing some live takes of existing tracks. I have and will be posting others to YT, FB, and IG over the next few weeks as well if wanting to follow, donā€™t need to put them all in here. Here is one of my favs, incorporating the A4 as well. Be well.

2 Likes

Hey all. Hereā€™s something a bit different; a downtempo-ish set based around the A4. Iā€™m super pleased with how this turned out, finally clicking with the A4. The MFB 301 and Strymon Volante are a fun combo in here as well. Iā€™m putting on BC along with a Rytm based set from earlier this year. Hereā€™s some DL codes below if anyone wanted. Thanks for listening.

82r2-e3e8
xfng-gp8a
h5dy-3fb7
q7qz-hm4v
flrn-vt58
msmx-6bn2
gjrj-khvh
3bxr-gvt5

4 Likes

Hereā€™s another short one w/ a similar setup; MFB 301 Pro, Volca Kick, A4 on chords and bass, Deepmind 12 handling arp, and Monologue on lead.

5 Likes

Always killer tracks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

much appreciated!

Hey all! Hereā€™s a new self release w/ some DL codes. Itā€™s sort of somewhere between downtempo and chill techno, def the mellow/simple end of the spectrum for me. Some AR/A4 in the mix here. Enjoy!

codes:
ht6e-jdww
4uyb-yccs
4wkm-bxsd
4sy9-xvcc
c4uk-58sw
cclt-7rxs
csst-vlmd

4 Likes

Been enjoying these tracks on YouTube!

3 Likes