Glo Phase AR sets

a master of this instrument :muscle:

1 Like

GloPhase vs Cenk ā€“ who would win?? Thatd be a beat battle for the ages

1 Like

ha! I would definitely need some sort of cheap shot.

Hereā€™s a short recording from a new setup Iā€™m toying with. Expect something longer soon!

5 Likes

Happy Spring! Hereā€™s a time lapse from an AR set I recently played in a Montreal record shop. I recorded and produced an AR beat to accompany as well. The track is all AR except for some noise and a quick arp coming from the BS2. Free DL on SC as well. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Nice one!

Not uploading the whole set?

Hey thanks! I ended up recording this when back home to my studio in Pittsburgh. The shop had a live stream going but the video ended up afterward with some encoding issues. Also had a freeze (please get on this elektron!) so ended up breaking the set into two. The first half of this vid is okay though:
https://www.facebook.com/laramarecords/videos/414956979066737/UzpfSTE2NjE4ODE1NzA3NTkxMTU6MjI5MjU2MDk0NDM1NzgzOA/

2nd half:

1 Like

Love this. Your builds and transitions are seriously slick. :thup:

1 Like

respek!

You is my favourite rytm rocker. You always using the rytm to the max, probably the only one Iā€™ve seen who does that.

2 Likes

Nice ! Sounds like a Lone track

1 Like

thanks everyone! cheers

Daaaaamn! Dope jam in a dope MTL spot. Youā€™re once again rocking the AR man.

1 Like

This is super! Is the kick just synth? And I assume your basses are the DVCO? I get really hit or miss with that tryingā€¦

1 Like

Hey thanks! The kick is just the BD classic and the bass (before the scene change) is actually the bass tom, which I use quite a bit for bass lines. I agree on the DVCO, Iā€™ve been using more for quick little arps, usually layered w a sample. Cheers!

Contact support. I had to send my AR2 in for repair of the freeze issue.

I was under the impression they were no longer servicing the mk1 although I canā€™t remember where I had seen that. Coincidentally Iā€™m headed to LA next month, itā€™d be awesome to drop in and have them take a look. My machine could use some serious fixing up otherwise as well. Will look into, thanks!

Definitely wrong. Many AR MkIs will still be under warranty and they should be able to service MkIs for several years to come.

You may be thinking of MD and MM MkIs.

1 Like

Good to know! Although mines a few years past the warranty servicing it would still be a good move. Thanks!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a Glo Phase album that I recently finished/self released. This one was in collaboration with a good friend/female vocalist. Hereā€™s a brief overview of the equipment primarily used, not super AR heavy but used some circuits on a few tracks.

Hardware: Sequential Prophet 6, Novation Bass Station 2, Behringer Model D, Waldorf Streichfett, Elektron Analog Rytm, various percussion

Software: U-he Repro, U-he Diva, GForce M-Tron Pro, GForce Virtual String Machine, Addictive Drums 2, Logicā€™s Alchemy, D16 Group Punchbox, Logicā€™s ESX24

Check it out! https://glophase.bandcamp.com/album/fall-deep

5 Likes

Hey all, putting together a new setup. Sequencing two synths with the A4 is serious fun!

5 Likes