Glo Phase AR sets

Another awesome set. Love all the wobbliness going on.
How long can you keep this up?!

Havenā€™t heard the most recent one yet, but favorited/liked/whatevs one you did a while pack in this thread. Great work on that. Your vids always leave me wanting to spend a season with a couple crates of vinyl and a RYTM.

wow, just catching up with this thread for the first time since autumn. three amazing performances since my last visit. donā€™t listen to the haters elsewhere ā€¦ if i were in a club and you came on, iā€™d stay :slight_smile:

1 Like

just discovered this cool thread ā€¦ love your work :slight_smile:

Hey thanks everyone! Iā€™ve got maybe three more Iā€™m planning on recording from the original project. After that Iā€™m going to fill out a new project w a different set of samples and maybe take a different approach (multiple patterns per kit). Appreciate all of the love.

3 Likes

Wow. Always impressive, GM! Cool to watch as you play also, as opposed to simply a SoundClound file. It would be very time-consuming, Iā€™m aware, but if you ever wanted to do tutorials / workflow / ā€œthe making ofā€ type videos on YouTube youā€™d have tons of views and subscribers, Iā€™m sure.

new set!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpUWRb4wAw

2 Likes

Not sure, but might be your best one so far. It goes so well with the evening light here, the sky has this twilight burn to it. You just soundtracked those northern nights when the sun never quite sets, just touches the horizon for awhile.

2 Likes

Thanks, Andreas! Means a lot. Yeah, this one really came together nicely.
Should be out your way next Feb if you wanna grab a beer!

2 Likes

Absolutely. Itā€™ll be my treat. Letā€™s talk when itā€™s getting close.

1 Like

Hey everyone, just wanted to leave a link here as well for a new album Iā€™m self releasing. All of this was put together on the rytm, will a little bit of post additions/production. This YT vid is the best way to stream as SC and BCā€™s short pauses in between tracks breaks up the flow a bit. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnowicAQ2hs

4 Likes

Hey all. Iā€™ve been really into the slower (95 bpm) four on the floor thing lately. Hereā€™s a new set of some of that material, Iā€™ll prob turn a few of these into full tracks at some point. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBGITq8EJQ0&t=144s

5 Likes

Excellent, as always. I like this slow disco vibe, kind of like the last guests are still around or the partyā€™s just warming up. Funky.

1 Like

Thanks, Andreas! Thatā€™s a great description!

Ace! Totally dig the vibe (and Iā€™m only a couple of minutes in)

1 Like

nice, thanks!

Hey everyone! Hereā€™s a brand freakinā€™ new rytm set. This will be the last rytm set for a while (I really can just do these indefinitely so maybe should be more discerning with what Iā€™m putting out there). Iā€™m doing a few new live set configurations though and plan to eventually record those. Thanks for listening!
-Joe Phase

Hey everyone! Just recorded a short thing w the rytm & microbrute + fx. enjoy!

3 Likes

this one was a great morning coffee accompaniment :slight_smile:

lovely chord tones btw. what sound source did you use to create them?

Glad to hear and thanks! Chord wise I couldnā€™t recall everything but Iā€™d think mtron pro, prophet 6, and some DIVA.

1 Like