Get ready…

Just wondering if you knew we had several elektron boxes that could do that already. A4 is wonderful at DFAM style percussion, as is Digitone, albeit with a more digital character (that actually sounds closer to these teasers than analog.)

2 Likes

I don’t think about a shutdown but if they put like 4 different circuits from Rytm into a digi or model box and interconnect them, it will be a competitor and I guess not so hard to do.

with one knob per function and as a model:xx form factor even better.

all I want is a cheap 4voice midi controllable analog drum synth to be controlled by OP-Z :heart:

of course I’ll grab the Analog 4 mk1 for that on my birthday in a few month

1 Like

Wow! XL7 are deep! Great really like to see the Get Ready… to meet the machines Live Performance was to be Huge!

Good Vibes!!!

It must be the elektron monthly loot box , every month you get a sample pack but if you are an influencer a 100% chance to get a machine drum every time.

2 Likes

I think I get it.

I think it’s going to be a five/six track drum machine that follows the AR format of different machines on dedicated tracks. You can p-lock the machines on the tracks.

I think yesterday’s video was the toms or perc track, today’s video was the kick. If it’s a five track machine, then the day of the release the teaser will be all of the voices playing together

9 Likes

Ahem.

4 Likes

Whoa! That’s a hefty claim!

@d2ba have you had any experience with the Digitakt?

That’s another one of those simplified Elektron Sample machines(that I love more than the Octatrack). I’m curious if you’ve had both and could provide a comparison of working with both of them

1 Like

:joy:

3 Likes

Maybe, maybe, maybe this is all about some new products in collaboration with IKEA?
:wink: :smile:

1 Like

UK folks will recognise this as a game of Catchphrase

14 Likes
5 Likes

I absolutely love the sound effects of that gameshow.

1 Like

Coming from the DT then the OT, I was a bit on the fence about the MS. Then I saw that @AdamJay was using it, and his LP is probably one of my fav releases from these last months. If it’s good enough for an artist making music of this level, then it’s good enough for me.

2 Likes

Good old Mr Chips!

20 Likes

10 Likes

Twoism and WATMM
Hahaha…fuuuuu

A THOISAND POINDS :cowboy_hat_face:

diddle diddle diddle diddle deeeee

6 Likes

Saywatchaseei!

It’s good but it’s not right!

Keep pressing and guessing!

8 Likes

RIP Roy :raised_hands:t3:
#gonebutnot4gotten

3 Likes

we were goin to ATP in Minehead one time n comin out of the airport some dood had “BEOIIIING… diddle diddle diddle diddle deeeee” ringtone on his phone :joy: :ok_hand:t4:

7 Likes