Get ready…

RIP Roy :raised_hands:t3:
#gonebutnot4gotten

3 Likes

we were goin to ATP in Minehead one time n comin out of the airport some dood had “BEOIIIING… diddle diddle diddle diddle deeeee” ringtone on his phone :joy: :ok_hand:t4:

7 Likes

That would be awesome!

1 Like

Maybe a major OS update for the Analog Rytm.

5 Likes

i mean it has to be something like a combination of machinedrum and monomachine… it would be a big hit and i don’t think there’s any other reason they would use the ‘meet the machines’ language specifically…

2 Likes

That’s blown it wide open. It’s got to be a box inspired by having any machine on any track, hence why it’s being added to the AR too. Previously it was limited: certain machines on certain tracks, right?

We already have Red Means Recording on record as saying that it’s a new piece of hardware…

7 Likes

Also, for the person responsible for writing the manual: The parameters available are determined by the MACHINE this is selected. FTFY :slightly_smiling_face:

The animation could be pointing to physical modelling synthesis?

2 Likes

it’s ELK-HERD finally endorsed by Elektron :crazy_face:

3 Likes

By the sounds of the teaser, I’m thinking more FM drum synthesis engines.

4 Likes

DigiStein™ All the best features/parts and soul from Elektrons finest Legacy machines (source code) frankenstein’d and reverse engineered/upgraded/upcycled/rewritten to fit current pristine contemporary Elektron standards. (MnM’s Revenge - part III)

2 Likes

If tomorrow’s teaser is more melodic and not so clearly drum synthesis, I will lose my shit! Fingers and toes crossed

8 Likes

Same.

However, if the machine isn’t concerned with producing the more musical elements of sound, it will be all the more satisfying to pull musical sounds from it.

If they wanted to carry that element forward from the machinedrum, I would 100% be happy with that

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been thinking the same.

I think this is Elektron Soundwave - digital waveguide drum synthesiser .

5 Likes

God, I wish. The rytm would make such an excellent hybrid. All we know points to it being a new device though.

3 Likes

Nail on the head right there imo. Let’s see :crossed_fingers:

So basically what I’ve gotten from everyone is that I should sell my current Elektron boxes now before the market dips as a result of everyone also selling their stuff to afford something new?

1 Like

So this is interesting :smiley:

8 Likes

All the ‘evidence’ so far points at this being a timid derivative box rather than a bold full whack new elektron.

Cool, one more ickle elektron is OK. But the brand needs a new big bold step, soon after this if that’s truly the case.

I think we are all ready to contemplate a €1579, deep dive, new paradigm, 2020 imagination machine.

A Model:Phnarr box really seems like a so what in this market and elektron need to punch a lot harder.

3 Likes