I didn’t sign the NDA, so I can say this… Overhub Keys

37 Likes

ridiculous , it doesn’t have a synth stuck on it to the left hand side

1 Like

I appreciate the enthusiasm. :rofl:

FYI - I’m ready

2 Likes

Looks awesome… bring it to LA or bring me to Berlin :wink:

Maybe Stimming gives us the answer 1 year ago.

5 Likes

Rhys Fulber of Front Line Assembly is also a Model:Samples user.

If it’s good enough for him it’s good enough for any of you.

16 Likes

Good luck Moderators
see you here the 26 on the final announcement :slight_smile: can’t wait to see what they’ve put on the table even if i don’t buy it.

6 Likes

Make Elektronauts fun again, this is a crackin’ thread, let’s keep it that way and on topic - the Elektron folks are watching (and no doubt enjoying this speculation), let’s be nice :thup:

25 Likes

they are definitely aiming for this competitor,

even soundwise and same price range as the digiboxes

3 Likes

Any fun stats about the number of concurrent users these past few days versus typical, post stats, or anything like that? It’s really been slamming this week!

1 Like

…can’t find it…

has it any particular name beyond boc forum?
if i go that short, i end up at bulldogs owners club…

of course some peeps are just silent readers over the last few years and come out when something’s going to happen.

I luv that

1 Like

Really enjoyed that! Is it modular gear or standalone units? Might investigate further

this graph basically tells the story you allude to pictorially, so yes, it’s been buzzing off the back of this announcement above

12 Likes

Standalone. Sequenced by midi.

3 Likes

Whoa yea no kidding, that’s intense! Day of announcement it’s going wild…

3 Likes

Perhaps it’s a countdown. The first teaser shows an open hand with five fingers. The second teaser features a shape the looks like the number four. Will the next one feature a three?..

EMU XL7 Command Station 128 voice synth and sequencer

Factory ROM XTreme Lead (Techno)

4 Likes

Ess is an owner of that device. He’s actually done a couple of great tracks with it.

I’m hoping he takes the FM cross mod feature from the 01/iv and adds it to this new elektron device. It would be really rad if you could set up tracks to harmonically affect each other like on the 01/iv.

If this Elektron does not turn out to be a drum synth then I’m all aboard the 01/iv train…

2 Likes