Gaming [spin-off topic]

The only 2 games I’ve been excited about are Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077. Though I still need to play the most recent God of War.

3 Likes

God of war is good, probably the best graphics PS4 has mustered. Also excited for The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima.

1 Like

What about outer worlds ! It just came out

1 Like

Also looks good, like if Fallout and Borderlands had a baby. Then Bioshock was the babysitter.

2 Likes

Yeah if you ever played KOTOR1/2 Xbox or fallout new Vegas it’s the same dev team.

I’ve started Outer Worlds and I’m really enjoying it so far. It scratches that Fallout exploration/RPG itch that I didn’t get from Fallout 4.

Plus if you sign up for Xbox Game Pass on Windows you get to play it for like a dollar…$1 for the first month, $5 for the next few months. So I guess I have a couple months to play the game and only spend the cost of a sandwich haha.

Also, Obsidian made KOTOR2 but not KOTOR1 iirc. Also also, Bioware (and Bethesda) have completely gone to shit so I’m glad other companies are properly taking up the reins.

I’ve been obsessed with Fire Emblem, though. Almost done with Three Houses. Great game.

2 Likes

Just bought Luigi’s Mansion 3 today. It’s the most Nintendo game this far on Nintendo Switch. I love it. This is everything I love in video games.

3 Likes

Hey SNES virtual console is here and we finally got an RPG!

1 Like

Did they add more games? Which one?

1 Like

Just the same snes games from snes console launch , was talking about breath of fire 1 lol I’m more into number 2 xD

1 Like

Yeah apearntly sega has Luigi mansion arcade cabinets in their Japan arcades why can’t America get them yet :frowning:

2 Likes
5 Likes

VR only is bold as hell but I respect it. I’ve tried my friend’s PSVR and it’s a little clunky but incredibly immersive. Huge potential there still untapped.

3 Likes

I’ve got a quest n it’s amazin. proper underpowered but still the immersion is great.
new half life makes me wanna get a gaming pc to oculus link that badboy :slight_smile:
(tho what makes the quest good is not having to have a pc, sort of defeats the purpose but).

1 Like

Looks sick!

1 Like

Wish I had a nice gaming rig with VR. :disappointed_relieved:

that looks so dam good :drooling_face:

Same but…not really. VR doesn’t interest me. But the game looks great. Hope they decide to release a normal version later.

This looks really cool. View-based destruction.

3 Likes

They just pushed back the date on The Last of Us 2 and ugggggh.