[Free Patches] AK/A4 MKI&MKII (#1 Rhodes)

Don’t miss my official Sound Pack thread here: FP Sound Packs

I started this topic to keep you up to date to my latest and totaly free Analog Keys/Four MKI&MKII Patches! But if you like to support my projects like free patches/packs and upcoming sound packs for different devices, I’d clearly appreciated it.

#1 (Rhodes Fender)

Download Free Patch

More free Patches & Sound Packs at: https://ko-fi.com/fpsoundpacks/shop

Feel free to drop me some lines here :slight_smile:

Have Fun :musical_keyboard:

17 Likes

Great sounds. Thank you!

Thanks DudE|!!!

one Q…is the Tetris patch only sounds or is it a Pat+Kit syx?

I would love to have the pattern just to let me drop some tears for that re-issued beautiful-beautiful track!!

thanks a lot in advance!!

as soon as i’ll get home i’ll try to check if i got already my answer =)

Hi sicijk,

I have unfortunately delete the kit + pattern. There is only the patch to download. But if you want, I’ll do the pattern tonight + the kit and send it to you?

Best,

Janosch

1 Like

Hi sicijk,

I have unfortunately delete the kit + pattern. There is only the patch to download. But if you want, I’ll do the pattern tonight + the kit and send it to you?

Best,

Janosch[/quote]
Oh Man…that would be awesome and hugely appreciated!!
you already deserve to be my guest if you ever plan to come over here, in Salento,
my hug,
-GiGi-

+1 for me too
that would be awesome
cheers

I would love that too!

well it worked, i’m just going to buy the lot. love pulling apart great sounds.
_if i buy all 3 of your packs is there any reason to download these freebies?

No :slight_smile: There’s no reason to download them if you already purchased the whole bundle.

In the future I’ll make seperate patches and offer them to download for free.

And as allways, all of my customers are kept up to date and get updates and free patches by email.

Cheers,

Janosch

Hi sicijk,

Best,

Janosch[/quote]
Oh Man…that would be awesome and hugely appreciated!!
you already deserve to be my guest if you ever plan to come over here, in Salento,
my hug,
-GiGi-[/quote]
It will take longer than planned. My c6 manager does not work! I can not export the kit -.-

What happens? Is it not receiving?

To me happened one time when i had changed the MIDI TO configuration, leaving only the Midi option (not the Midi+Usb)

Might be this?

wow dude these sound really really good. Might have to buy the pack too, you’ve definitely got skills!

Some time ago it worked without problems. I also have not changed the settings. No idea what’s wrong here again. But my A4 is bug contaminated anyway. I can now offer you an older kit of mine, that i’ve allready released on my page. Nothing special but with 4 modulation-performance controlls;)

Go here: http://www.floppydiskpirates.com/free-patches/

If I manage to export the “tetris kit”, I’ll post it here.

Thanks mate, it really means a lot to me!

great patches. thanks.

I have to thank you. Just great that you like the patches.

Update!!! 7 NEW Analog Four/Keys free patches for download here:

Have Fun!!!

-Janosch

Great Stuff!!!

The Organ patches are top notch!

…do i need to download? or are they included?
best,
dan

…do i need to download? or are they included?
best,
dan[/quote]
:smiley: hi dan, all included in the “don’t copy that floppy” sound pack.