[Free Patches] AK/A4 MKI&MKII (#1 Rhodes)

thanks dude :slight_smile:

:joy:

:joy: [/quote]
oh no, sorry… The patch “ZUPFER VEL” isn’t included, it’s totaly new :slight_smile: Play it with an external Midi/Keyboard with velocity for a more realistic feeling!!!

If you got the analog four btw -.-

the analog keys isn’t that popular or am I wrong? Don’t get me wrong, but they’re not many videos out there unlike the A4!

the only lousy thing… and I say this in the nicest way possible is that I bought your first sound pack because of the video you put out. In that video there was a ton of real sounding instruments.

I get the patches, i go through them (the BMP pack) and none of the real sounding instrument patches are there… Then I see a week of so later youre announcing the dont copy that floppy pack… with an announcement saying "oh all those awesome realistic sounds you heard before… those are in this pack.

I was like kinda a little aggro… But since the bmp pack is good I dont feel jipped or anything. I just wish I had known that the realistic sounds were in the second pack

Hi Steevyhead,

I’m really sorry about this. I’m a little mixed up with the “patches”. There were so many of them, that I had lost the overview while recording. That was a really stupid mistake i did.

I’ll make a new video for the “BPM” sound pack to stop any further confusions! Thank for the note. That will not happen again, promised!

-Janosch

Its actually that the Keys is TOO popular. I dont think elektron was honestly expecting the pre-orders that they got, and the thing was back-ordered almost immediately. This coupled with a mysterious “manufacturing issue” delayed production of a lot of units. To this day, almost 3 months after initial shipping started, i dont think any retailers have seen an A4K yet. I believe people that order the keys from HQ are getting theirs slowly, but it would seem the pre-orders from HQ were so overwhelming, that they cant keep stocked up enough to fulfill them, let alone send units to retailers in bulk.

This is of course, my speculation, and what im gathering from multiple sources. I bet less that 100 Keys are out in the wild to date. It may even be less than 50-60 probably. I pre-ordered mine from Sweetwater Dec 18th, and it has been delayed until Mid-March as of now.

Update!!! 2 new ones…

To dan, yeah, download them, not inc. :smiley:

Brilliant work on these patches!

Thx myhrman :slight_smile: 'm proud.

Thanks a lot for making those three organ patches available for free. They sound superb - I can’t wait to load them up!

Requests for future patches: Korg M1 piano, Rhodes electric piano… :wink:

This is a good challenge for me. Send me a couple of good sound examples (PM) of the “korg” and the “rhodes” and I’ll work on it!
I just work on a couple of free patches so, keep an eye on my page :slight_smile:

Just bought the pack “don’t copy that floppy"”, after considering it for a while…

I’m glad I made the 10€ jump :wink:

Great job ! Very inspirational !

It’s very nice that i can inspire you with my sounds.
10€ are well spent i think. Because all of those who have ever bought a pack, get updates and free patches directly by email, as soon as I’ve created something new!
Thank you very much!

Van Halen on the Analog Four/Keys? no problem… here:

-Janosch

Very Great Job !! :joy:

thx travis, nice to get some feedback!

push :slight_smile:

I think we all know about your great patches. No need to keep bumping and spamming.

Bump again only when you’ve finished the Rhodes patch Jasnosch! :kiss: