I don’t think there any linear order to the shipping of pre-orders because I paid mine on the 15/12 and status has been processing in progress for several days.
If anyone happens to decide against keeping theirs, I’ll gladly but it from you.
Got it this morning, shipping has been pretty fast as i got notification only yesterday night. (in france btw)
The touch of the keys is original, hope it resists to time.
I definitely have to learn to properly play keys!!
But as is, it’s perfect for a slow play. It urges me to take my time, I’ve felt.
A Fedex van just pulled up outside the house, 5 days early!

But it wasn’t for me 
@tendingtropic My initial down payment was on 23 November 2019. I don’t really have any other order number then the down payment order reference, which is 000005138. The final payment order number is not a numeric number.
EDIT: The order status in my account on the ExpressiveE website still states " Processing in progress".
@LyingDalai That is good news. I believe the Osmose might also inspire me to learn to play the keys better. Just being able to put some feeling into the playing, I hope, will make a huge difference in my motivation to practice and learn. Time will tell …
Indeed.
It’s a bit harder than real piano at first, cause there’s this sensitivity on certain patches… Getting used to it, especially on the black keys, is going to be challenging.
But the promised expressivity is here!
And I enjoy it a lot 
It’s good to get out of sequencers, at times ^^
Wow! Thats luck! Why would anyone delay their order to a later batch?
Interesting! Did you get an email from expressive E that it was sent, or only from fedex?
Brokeness mingled with wishful thinking?
Plus maybe first batch fears?
See here for a prime example…
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/chase-bliss-generation-loss-mkii
(N.B. I’m perfectly happy with my batch 1 GL mk2)
you get a msg by fedex, while the EE order status is not necessarily up-to-date
@tendingtropic Only from FedEx and an email from Expressive E pointing to the new tutorial intro video and quick start manual plus firmware updates in “my account”.
EDIT: Just now order status in my Expressive E account changed to “shipped”. FedEx status is the packages (both Osmose and case bag) ar in transit some place near MARLY LA VILLE FR. I could almost drive there tonight 
Although that’s probably one aspect for some, it’s more likely that the coincidence of Christmas means some people don’t have the cashflow to do it right this second and need a pay period or two to pull the money together.
Mine arrived today in UK, I had nothing from FEDEx, it just turned up. Only had an hour on it but it’s every bit as good as I hoped, smile on the face synth, so playable and expressive…it is the game changer they said it would be…
Just spotted the email saying I can jump the queue. Payment sent and hopefully it’ll ship out tomorrow per the email.
@SLiC - any fees paid in the end?
Nope- unless a bill comes later it was just delivered with no fuss! I know where I have had VAT to pay before with DPD etc they don’t deliver until you pay on line, so maybe it is all included!
