Expressive E Osmose

Ah, result!

1 Like

Wow! Thats luck! Why would anyone delay their order to a later batch?

Interesting! Did you get an email from expressive E that it was sent, or only from fedex?

Brokeness mingled with wishful thinking?

1 Like

Plus maybe first batch fears?

2 Likes

See here for a prime example…
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/chase-bliss-generation-loss-mkii

(N.B. I’m perfectly happy with my batch 1 GL mk2)

1 Like

you get a msg by fedex, while the EE order status is not necessarily up-to-date

@tendingtropic Only from FedEx and an email from Expressive E pointing to the new tutorial intro video and quick start manual plus firmware updates in “my account”.
EDIT: Just now order status in my Expressive E account changed to “shipped”. FedEx status is the packages (both Osmose and case bag) ar in transit some place near MARLY LA VILLE FR. I could almost drive there tonight :wink:

1 Like

Although that’s probably one aspect for some, it’s more likely that the coincidence of Christmas means some people don’t have the cashflow to do it right this second and need a pay period or two to pull the money together.

Mine arrived today in UK, I had nothing from FEDEx, it just turned up. Only had an hour on it but it’s every bit as good as I hoped, smile on the face synth, so playable and expressive…it is the game changer they said it would be…

3 Likes

Just spotted the email saying I can jump the queue. Payment sent and hopefully it’ll ship out tomorrow per the email.

@SLiC - any fees paid in the end?

1 Like

Nope- unless a bill comes later it was just delivered with no fuss! I know where I have had VAT to pay before with DPD etc they don’t deliver until you pay on line, so maybe it is all included!

1 Like

You were dodging VAT through a business account weren’t you? Wonder if that would have something to do with it - not sure of the process!. Looking forward to finally getting my hands on an Osmose though. 3 years! What a wait!

VAT is included in the price we paid I think (so technically I can claim it back as I am VAT registered)

1 Like

Ah that was it, you’d be claiming it back. I’ve got this flu thing going around and my head is mush :joy:

I’m thinking about putting a stop to my alcoholism and using the savings for this thing. It seems perfect.

3 Likes

Were you on a waitlist? Or just the normal Expressive E mailing list?

I think it was a generic mail I got. Just said some folk decided not to take their order so I could take their place.

Should note that there’sa chance I still miss the available ones though. Guess I’ll find out tomorrow

1 Like

Blade Runner

3 Likes

I love the low synth notes produced by the EM, which make the room vibrate as much as a true analog synth.