Erica Synths Techno System

Life’s an adventure

2 Likes

Polymath and Techno Systems and Blackhole DSP

Polymath sounds really good in this, like it was made for the Techno System!!! :smile:

4 Likes

Wow somebody is smashing these flags

?? What’s happening with the above posts? Is there some mentalist out to get Davy?

Scary stuff

That’s nothing … go check the thousands of hateful comments on some of Richard Devine’s videos on facebook

Classic case of cyber bullying. Surprised mods don’t just ban them.

Mightn’t get the Belfast bant. But weird regardless.

Not cyber bullying, just the system automatically hiding most recent posts since the user in question has been suspended for forum guidelines violations following a warning.

Posts unhidden since the posts themselves were in no violation. Some may be auto re-hidden, as the system has some bugs in dealing with situations like this

Please take the thread back on topic: The Erica Synths Techno System.

2 Likes

well, back to the topic then…

tried to put it all into musical perspective now, sorry for double posting, so heres just the link to the “share your tunes” - thread…

the TS really pairs very very well with the Lyra 8 (which is a really noisy beast, need to see how to tame that thing…)

EDIT for compliance reasons: there is also a bass Stab coming from the rytm, forgot about that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like it brother… ! Tell me a story about the Lyra 8

Nice stuff Davy…
Now I just need to figure out how to make some meth and sell it to buy that rig.

1 Like

Its Manolo!

1 Like

I like Davy’s stuff not manholes stuff

1 Like

haha wow that’s nice!!

well, the lyra is just a big wow!

all the YouTube vids (weil, most of them) Sound very harsh and don’t be fooled, it can rip your ears if you don’t watch out :smile:

but you can also integrate it in a very musical way, it’s fairly easy to tune if you don’t mind being a couple of cents off… i ran it through a reverb pedal, it just adds so much more space to it (but tbh, everything sounds better with reverb :grinning:)

i’m really happy that i bought it. together with the techno system it’s just much more spontaneous-doing than in-advance-programming…

i’m not sleeping very much lately just because once you are in tune with the bassline pattern and the lyra 8 (all tuned to c min scale notes), you just press any Buttons and get surprised in a positive way…

I see you joined 2d ago… welcome

1 Like

Joined because of the beta for overbridge.
But the Erica techno system has caught my eye.

you should really have a test ride if you have the chance to!

yes, it’s Not cheap, but it sounds great, feels solid and in terms of tweakability it’s unmatched in my opinion. sequencer is a big Plus, too, very intuitive and has a lot of tricks to offer…

1 Like

Gonna wait till I see what comes out of NAMM before I pull the trigger on the Erica system.

I love the Lyra 8 myself
Waiting for the Lyra pipe to come in also.

A bit of a revival for this thread after I’ve been away for a variety of reasons :smile:

A song using both Techno Systems and the Drone System in a musical Sense:

8 Likes

Reviving again :). Currently in a cafe in Berlin, killing time waiting for plane back from Superbooth, where I had a blast on Techno System.

I was keen before but man, this thing is so much fun and so playable. I’m very nearly sold and reading this thread + listening to the vids is pushing me over the edge. Maybe it’s time the Tempest finally gets its marching orders. I’m thinking sell everything apart from the Octatrack and the half-filled modular case I have, then go balls deep on Modular.

Anyone want to buy a Tempest? :slight_smile:

2 Likes