Erica Synths Techno System

Probably somebody in the meme forum reposting your work for lulz

1 Like

I expect it’s something strange like that. Nice to have my art “recognised” :smile:

3 Likes

The strange thing is the number of views today is nowhere near the number of thumbs down ???

1 Like

Don’t let that dampen your spirit.

the fortune of someone is the misery of another.

I wonder how this person will react if someone less “fortunate” treats him/her similarly…

stay strong :slight_smile:

+1…23 likes

1 Like

Perhaps these folks could divert their attention and start at the top…
Here we have the 15 most expensive yachts in the world, climaxing with “History Supreme”, bought for 4.5 Billion dollars…

5 Likes

no, they worship those type…the fools.

1 Like

pocket change, wait till you see what gets spent on bombs

They’ve now disappeared?? :smile:

2 Likes

Whatever you did, it worked

1 Like

They might have been removed by Youtube as spam :slight_smile:

1 Like

Incoming …Yay!!!

Still no skiff til next week … Boooooo!!!

More to come :smile:

Update:

Just arrived:

4 Likes

Octasource is a really great LFO.

1 Like

It looks nuts. I’ve watched a few videos on it. Going to use it to mess with the percussion and Bassline in the Techno system. :+1:

I’ll give it a go later tonight. Really frustrating I can’t use the others at the moment though I just got an email saying my travel case has been dispatched so just got to wait on it coming from Latvia. :latvia:

Other deliveries are coming fast though, added another pic above :slight_smile:

Davy… damn you… im GASing more and more for a Techno system… :sweat_smile:

Curious what you come up with on the Drone system - it’s looks and sounds soooo evil.

Btw, not to hijack the thread but for a skiff I can highly recommend the MDLR cases with the new upgraded power supply. I have a friend looking to shift half of his 12U for about £525 (powered)… it doesnt have a lid but you can buy one later. It is extremely well powered and quiet. PM me if interested.

Davy, am waiting for your Drone demo…

1 Like

I’m having a go on the Blackhole Module now and the Octasource(sounds brilliant) while running in and out of the house in case I miss the courier who’s collecting your Polymath and a load of the other stuff I’m posting :smile:

I’ll have the full Drone System on Thursday so pop something up over the weekend :smile:

The stuff posted above is some of the modules for my on steroids version of the Dada Noise system I’m building :slight_smile:

please do NOT miss the DHL hahaha… :joy:

3 Likes

Managed to get a video done amongst the messy chaos in the shed.

Used the Erica Blackhole Dsp 2 along with the Octasource to modulate and add FX to the Techno System.

I routed the Bassline and Hats and Claps through an Auxillary out into the Blackhole and then played back the wet output through a different channel. Handy way to avoid FX overkill!

It’s just a simple loop as it was more of a practice and getting familiar session :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A few more new arrivals. Some more modules for the FX/Noise/Drone system to feed the Techno Machine into and a little tiny fella!!!

4 Likes

I’m in Bangor on Monday, will listen for nasty Bass and belching synths echoing through the streets :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll be getting a nose bleed and palpitations leaving Belfast :smile: