Erica Synths LXR-02 Desktop Digital Drum Synthesizer

Now THIS is what I’ve been waiting for! Love Erica, the DB-01 is super nice and built like a tank. Their colour/FX boxes (Fusion Box Acid Box, Zen Delay) are beautiful devices and well worth the money. This is going to be special.

1 Like

Really odd how they diddnt include the CV IO. But definitely more robust than my DIY LXR

It’s fun to speculate but if I were to bet money, I wouldn’t bet on much in the way of analog components. The build will probably be nice, but I will definitely wait for sound demos and reviews.

who’s already preordered?

2 Likes

I would love to, just waiting on selling some bits this weekend.

Sonic Potions X Erica Synths… Sounds heavenly.

1 Like

4-mono outs and an analog clock input… I’m definitely interested in this!

A Sonic Potion LXR-02 paired with a Erica bassline will be club worthy. Throw in your new Behringer RD-9 and "Get in losers, were going to dance. "

3 Likes

Always wanted an lxr, which seemed a reasonable machinedrum alternative, but remember reading about sync issues and variable build quality. If that’s all sorted then this appears a great buy.

3 Likes

I was going to get an LXR but then a Machinedrum popped up on marketplace where I was. This LXR is a reasonable price, will have to pre order.

Seems like they have lost the trigger outs, which was one of the best things about it.

1 Like

I am really looking forward to hearing the demos. It looks super interesting.

2 Likes

Notice the SD card slot on the back. For samples i guess?

on the original lxr you stored your projects and sounds on it, and wav for import.

wonder if this can morph between patches and kits like the old one.

im very interested!

2 Likes

The description says it can morph between presets

4 Likes

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

2 Likes

I googled this thing and literally only this thread and the sweetwater listing came up. I want some video!

I was so close to purchasing the original, loved the sound, but the DIY nature of it just seemed a bit risky for me. If this thing is rock solid with a few improved features I’m in.

This Seems to become the answer from Erica Synth for the 303/909 combo.

3 Likes

Build quality depends on who built it, mine was built by tubeohm 6 years ago and still works perfectly

2 Likes

Perfect Circuit is taking pre-orders. Just ordered mine!

2 Likes

It won’t sound like a 909 but will sound good.

It seems to be an lxr with additional fx … I won’t buy it for a while but will keep an eye out for it. My db01 sounds good.