Eowave Quandrantid Swarm

Curious how you’re gonna like it!

Well, it’s 2020 and so obviously it didn’t get delivered yet… I’ll let you know when I finally get my hands on it!

2 Likes
10 Likes

sick

6 Likes

Awesome. It’s nice to see the amount of range from the device. From Hainbach sound explorations to the high energy 8step loop techno stuff from Mylar, and now this more beautiful dreamy sounding work from Surgeon.

1 Like

Mine is stuck in customs. Living in Switzerland sucks for some things…

jackpot for eowave, well deserved.

4 Likes

I didn’t know them, guessing they’re a Eurorack company. Why deserved, is it a likeable brand @TonyDS?

No idea, just based on finding a sweet spot in a niche market.

2 Likes

Eowave are much more than that. Boutique instrument designers is the term, maybe?

Cool. I’ll have a look at their website, curious now. The Q Swarm looks like such a smart combination of elements in an instrument

2 Likes

Finally picking this up today. Excited! For anyone who has one, is it possible to sync via midi and then send the clock out as a copy of the midi input clock?

Where dis you find it ?
Waiting for new batch

I emailed eowave and they said they had 1. This was about a month ago though and it got held up in customs.

1 Like

I found a bunch of em on reverb a few weeks ago, for sale by Paris based shop Modularsquare. can be a good idea to keep an eye out there.

1 Like

I think that’s where mine came from too.

2 Likes

@pidgeo @Grate_expectations thx for your answers. I already had an eye on Modular Square :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Any update of people that already got one?

It sounds good. Build quality is so-so, not a problem but it’s not a solid as other instruments I have. It doesn’t sound like any other synth I own (or have owned) and that’s a big plus.

1 Like