Elektronauts Hiphop Beat Battle #16 :Tarantino edition

Going to try and make this my first submission. Dig the theme here.

3 Likes

Please do! It’s fun :blush:

1 Like

I with you on the whole basic groove front, it’s my only gripe with not using acapellas, I’m not a big fan of overproduced beats in general and I always feel I’m overcompensating when I make instrumentals, the best tunes are always greater than the sum of their parts imho and the way a beat carries a rhyme is just as important as the way a rhyme reinforces a beat… anyhow I’m not moaning it was a fun challenge…

1 Like

sample put in the model:sample, work with it later

1 Like

1 day left.
Let’s go, only 7 submissions until now.
But thoses 7 will break your neck and crackle walls. Please tell your neightboors it may happen some ground shaking during your voting listen session ^^

8 Likes

Make the best you can. You still have tomorrow. But deadline is deadline and it’s the same for everyone.
Worst case, you don’t have time to finish, you can publish your track after the deadline on your soundcloud, I’m sure you will have community care and feedback.

I think I didn’t understand what you said. Sorry my english is bad.
Do what you want it’s ok.

haha… no, blaize is french. it’s all good. submit whatever you have and don’t stress. i should follow this advice as well. my track has been sitting idle for awhile.

1 Like

Pardon my french :fries:

2 Likes

curious to see who mastered the five-volt-resonant-exploding walls technique!

2 Likes

I once again was not able to complete my beat in time to submit. I do have a legitimate excuse, as I had a falling out with my band that I’ve performed with since 2005, which ended up in a drama-filled shit show that covered the span of the last few days. I did say no excuses this time though, so I am going to complete the beat anyway, and just share it here even though it’s too late for entry. I liked my samples too much not to finish it and I gotta follow through when I say shit.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that! Looking forward to your beat though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Submissions are closed. I will upload the playlist this evening and I think @1-2 will make a voting thread

7 Likes

Oh fuck, I was working on music for my own projects these last days and completely forgot about the contest. Well, gonna do it on my own and share it later. Can’t wait to listen to what you guys did meanwhile.

1 Like

Excited to hear what everyone has done :smiley:

1 Like

@blaize did you receive some extra tracks the last two days? I’m super curious hahah

Me too, bring on the reveal…

3 Likes

I submitted yesterday, so at least one more :wink:

6 Likes

I sent mine yesterday too, so that’s another one :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

It is up
Elektronauts Hiphop Beat Battle #16 :Voting and feedback

6 Likes