Elektronauts essential

Feel like there are a lot of threads which contain treasures from this formas history. Any suggestions or personal favorite threads?

1 Like

Personally, I tend to avoid GAS-y threads. I stay away from the ā€œnew gear,ā€ ā€œstudio picture,ā€ and ā€œgear comparisonā€ threads. I gravitate towards threads that either discuss actually making music or discussing music that exists already.

10 Likes

Do you want Octatrack related threads?

3 Likes

Most essential is the Octatrack sound quality threadā€¦

just kiddingā€¦ avoid it at any cost

14 Likes

If I could filter the posts without pictures I would start from them :slight_smile: unless you have already read the restā€¦

Now being serious, use the search engine, it can work wonders.

I tend to favor any thread that Iā€™m a part of.

7 Likes

@Buad ā€˜s epic thread:

Well, did it need to be said?

25 Likes

how could I miss this??

1 Like

In my opinion, it could be a lot better to just search for a topic when it becomes relevant in your journey to learn the OT. It may be better to not overload the brain with too much information all at once.

5 Likes

The improvised techno thread is absolutely amazing!

7 Likes

Is the Octatrack still relevant in ā€œinsert yearā€ ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Without doubt the small format drone synth thread.

Or maybe thatā€™s just meā€¦

1 Like

Assuming youā€™re looking for Octatrack info? When I was first learning the OT, this thread was very helpful:

Also I kept a Google doc, and would add in any good tips I saw anywhere on Elektonauts. As others have said: the search engine is your friend.

9 Likes

every single one.

1 Like
  1. Read the manual
  2. Spend time with your OT
3 Likes

Iā€™d hesitate with OT MKIII threadsā€¦

1 Like

The lounge, general discussion and mission briefs.

The rest is a waste of your time

This a 1000 times! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The analog 4 Kit Kat chunky thread

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/sold-fs-uk-analog-4-mkii-price-drop-plus-free-kit-kat-chunky/132351

3 Likes

This thread, clearly

3 Likes