Well, did it need to be said?

Moog. I guess I could be BERY BERRY WONG’ HERE! But! (Think Bob Cat! Police :policeman:Academy)

Every company, even Apple have given it up.
Need I really ask? Nay dare we have to?
Are we waiting till THE VERY END!? To get a modern 6/4/ er…5note poly that either rivals 2G, though modular is your root, SOME people would enjoy memory? And IS it that strange you haven’t remotely answered with such a synth? I’m either going OB-6 or well just what I have minilogue XD.

So do you just NEED TO start making stuff
DESIGNED IN NC & Made in China to get something like that together, um 2G or less
You know like YOU FRIGGEN CARE!? Get on wtih yourselves on the ONE! However, you know Average people would wonder maybe? That’s just STRANGE?

Don’t supposedly care sooo much as to even answer? To a 2,000 market in poly modern like minibrute, then Sub Phatty? Take 5, other 4 notes? And how long on this 8 or 16 note monster & not even the option from you all yet?

I apologize in advane as I hadn’t drank or snoked, cough, in a while, and well I’ll russkie up some guys & we’ll get done for ya?

96 Likes

I think Alan Turing would struggle to answer this.

73 Likes

Interesting. Thank you for your words.

7 Likes

Nitrous oxide is a helluva gas.

13 Likes

I’m guessing this guy is waking up to an order confirmation for a Moog One

59 Likes

damn and that’s after an edit.

74 Likes

Nice stream of consciousness, could use a beefier beat, though.

11 Likes

This is what happens when you snoke cough

36 Likes

Clue us all in to what you are snoking at least!

5 Likes

It needed to be said.

18 Likes

FTFY

8 Likes

Almost snoked my morning coffee reading this :smiley:

14 Likes

Ive never seen police acadamy

5 Likes

that’s that powder :grin:

2 Likes

Didn’t know Joe Biden was a member here.

Welcom, Mr President.

44 Likes

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

24 Likes

Yes. Thank you for saying it.

6 Likes
31 Likes

@Buad - cheers ! Best post of the month.

2 Likes

A quiet stillness settled across the land, the sun stopped moving, held still in the sky by an unseen hand, the song of bird and the howl of beast fell silent, the very winds of time ceased to blow as a low, all knowing voice of the ancients could be heard answering this eternal question…

The voice said… ‘42’

17 Likes