Elektron Stands - Yes or No

Hey! Could you share this design with me? It looks like its no longer at this link

genius

I love this! pure genius

1 Like

If you are not DIY or have access to the tools, an IKEA laptop/tablet stand is a good option too:

Oh wow. I needed some doorstops for the new house anyway so I ordered some extra :smiley:

lol I didn’t even realize it was a doorstop till now :laughing:

1 Like

Doorstop, synthstop… same difference :stuck_out_tongue:

Most stands seem to inhibit using a deck-saver.

I drew and 3d printed a few sets. They are simple angled stands, work with other instruments well too.

2 Likes

I liked these multi position 3d printed ones, I didn’t pay too much for this and there were a lot of color choices.

This picture I took isn’t very good, but you can tell what it does.

I’ve gotten a cheap pedalboard to mount the digitakt digitone and octatrack, but the positioning was awkward. And it was huge. Idea was to be able to hook it up with one plug so i could jam in the living room…

Are there any premade solutions for this trio? Might be worth investing in hooked jacks and midi cables i guess

I did something like that with a 12V 7.5amp cctv camera power supply and a daisy chain extension to 3 digis and keystep pro, but it’s piecemeal and not made for that purpose.

I’ve always found the look of these black bricks lying flat on a surface very inspiring. No stands. As if they’d just landed in my hands.

And then you take them out of the studio and put them on any random table. Instant work of art. It’s just begging to be played.