Free Elektron End Cheeks / Stand .STL file!

I made a 3D model so I could 3D print a plain stand for my OT. I thought some of you might have use for it as well. It is in the Files section if you want to make it:

Updated Link!

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks dude. Hoping to get involved with 3d printing at some point. I’m a total 3d newb, roughly how much would it cost to print something like this (not including the printer)?

JPG preview? :slight_smile:

Nice and simple.

1 Like

Perfect!

1 Like

Just one question, aren´t the vent holes on the sides? Does this stands can lead to overheat?

I’m not sure that they need the vent, but feel free to modify the model to suit your needs.

1 Like

Sweet, thanks dude. Hoping to get involved with 3d printing at some point. I’m a total 3d newb, roughly how much would it cost to print something like this (not including the printer)?[/quote]
It really depends on where you get your filament and the settings you use for your print. I used HIPS and did 20% infill and I think it was 14 meters for both. So $4-6?

1 Like

Sweet, thanks dude. Hoping to get involved with 3d printing at some point. I’m a total 3d newb, roughly how much would it cost to print something like this (not including the printer)?[/quote]
It really depends on where you get your filament and the settings you use for your print. I used HIPS and did 20% infill and I think it was 14 meters for both. So $4-6?[/quote]
Great, thanks for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok!

Hi

I was thinking about making some side cheeks/panels for an A4, OT and RYTM.

But then I started wondering whether I could get some printed and whether anyone has any pre-prepared STL files to hand that they would like to share?

This is my local 3D printer shop/cafe.
https://makerscafe.com/pages/3d-printing

An alternative are cookbook recipe book stands from IKEA or any other kitchenware shop/store.
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/kitchen-products/kitchen-organisers-shelves/rimforsa-tablet-stand-bamboo-art-10282075/

Hi great do you think it can fit the Machinedrum MKI models, and how many degrees have. Thanks!

Probably.

Hi there, this file seems to be set to private or not available. Could you share it with me please?

i think i’ve read it somewhere around here but i’m too lazy to look it up

covering the side vents is fine

1 Like

Link at the top is updated.

1 Like