Elektron at NAMM 2018

Hard to tell that as the very vocal masses are clamoring for a box than can do A, B, or C and THEN they can make music properly…

:slight_smile:

It feels like that ‘shut up and take my money’ Futurama image is the spirit-meme of this forum sometimes.

3 Likes

@sellanraa One day I’ll have the lapsized battery powered 32 track analog digital hybrid synthesizer/sampler with individual stereo outs, 10” oled screen, drumpads, arp, fold out 88 key MPE keybed, with Overbridge, built in top shelf reverb, delay + phaser and chorus., polyrhythmic sequencer with intertrack modulation, 996 PPQ, 16TB SSD, internal midi to CV converter, rack mountable box with optional wooden end cheeks for $500. Then I’ll REALLY be making 4 bar loops

19 Likes

Pssh…I need 33 tracks and 89 keys on my keyboard. Until then, I’ll just have to wait to make music.

5 Likes

Well you know what they say round here, limitations breed creativity

4 Likes

I actually ended up ordering the Virus TI2 Desktop, and am planning on picking up a Squarp Pyramid again. That setup is just too enticing to me.

2 Likes

That’s a awesome piece of gear. I’m sure this combo will be fun.

1 Like

tinker tinker …

10 Likes

Sailor sailor?

2 Likes

I ended up ordering a Synthstrom Deluge to pair with the Virus TI2 instead of the Pyramid. Please spill the beans Elektron. No more beating around the bush.

2 Likes

How about a vague hint for us? :wink:

:elmm: :thinking:

3 Likes

:elmm: :cb: :cb: :elmm: :heat:

1 Like

:thinking:

You know- that hint of theirs- it sends a pretty clear idea of what it’s going to be. The least mystery of anything they’ve ever released. And despite that, my curiosity is STILL hungry for more.

Well done, Elektron

4 Likes

:elmm::elmm::elmm::white_large_square::elmm::elmm::elmm:
:elmm::white_large_square::elmm::white_large_square::elmm::white_large_square::elmm:
:elmm::white_large_square::elmm::white_large_square::elmm::white_large_square::elmm:
:elmm::white_large_square::elmm::elmm::elmm::white_large_square::elmm::elmm::elmm::elmm: :grin:

5 Likes

If this is an eight track synth friend to the Digi, all covered in digital filth, we’re in serious trouble.

8 Likes

I dont know but to me it would make sense that they are preparing a big Digitakt update (synth engine).
Its called the Digitakt so…
I hope they are not releasing an other machine when the Digi is not even finished.

5 Likes

^ This x’s 1000. Don’t put out something ‘new’ when your older products are unfinished.

5 Likes

I must admit that would be amazing a 8 track synth digital

2 Likes