DT bug reports - OS 1.02

that’s good to know, so maybe it has to do with the usb cable being connected?

i’ll be sure to unplug the usb cable when working with it.

edit: after reading all the posts here, seems as if any incoming midi has a chance of freezing the DT…ugh, that’s how i plan on primarily using the DT. fingers crossed to it being fixed soon!

new bug - menu glitch
on lfo page

move both fade and destination encoders at the same time makes the menu system glitchy for 2/3 of the screen.
or any other dial with dest will cause it to glitch trying to display the dest list.

also happens on SRC screen and top right dial (sample on this screen)
… move lev and samp at the same time, it’ll got glitchy while its trying to display the sample list

feels like i’m at work filling in jira reports.

ive left my usb cable in , but only plugged into Mac , not in use unless i download samples.
and then i tend to stop it playing.

1 Like

@Olle a factory reset resolved my midi issue. It all works as expected now. No ticket necessary.

thanks @void for the help.

4 Likes

1 Like

Not yet.
Hopefully they’re reading this thread

tickets - send em

3 Likes

Installed OS 1.02 and still have crashing when clocking from Ableton via USB on a Macbook Pro Retina running 10.11.4. Filed a support ticket.

1 Like

I’m having problems with the encoders when in sampling mode while trying to use trim and zoom anyone else? I sent a ticket.

…not sure if it was a bug, but none of my other maschines showed this reaction performing an OS-upgrade:

OSX 10.12.5, DT via hub properly shown in audio-midi-setup.

DT connected with main audio+mono in, usb and MIDI-in from multiclock. Port setting ‘Input from USB+midi’. Whole setup is running, tons of usb connections, C6 detects DT at once.

Selecting OS upgrade from menu, starting C6 which begins transfer immidiatley.

DT shows no reaction. Unable to exit upgrade menu, restart is neccessary.

Same procedure with turbo mode off (unable to activate turbo mode on DT), same reaction, nothing happend on DT.
Same setup with another notebook, same result, DT stucks in ‘waiting for upgrade’, multiple restarts to quit.

At least I switched of the MIDI-In, only USB now - and it works: DT showed receiving the sysex and booted flawlessly.

I have a problem enabling Midi Channel , bank and program:
I have to pres several time FUNC+ the encoder before the menu activates. This happened in previous firmware too.

Had one crash while in CTRL ALL while dealing with TUNE

Am I correct in thinking that 1.02 didn’t correct the issue that a Factory Reset still has no Sounds in Bank A of +Drive?

For me, it erased the sounds I had in Bank A of +Drive (just one, no big loss), but put nothing in there. I do have all the factory samples, and the Factory Reset did set up the first project slot on +Drive to be the demos, and load that into RAM.

My DT freezes sometimes when I power it up. It’s OS 1.02. Nothing plugged into it except headphones and power supply.

Experienced easily replicated crash when moving +drive samples to another folder while samples are importing from the Elektron Transfer app. Crashes as the end of the “moving xx samples” progress bar.

Mine constantly crashes when using the midi sequencer to drive volca sample. Note that the master clock is sent to the Digitakt via USB from Ableton. Pretty much crashes every single time after few bars. Goes out of sync and all interface freezes but sound continues to play. Do I need to raise ticket or is this already being fixed?

I also find the trimmer is laggy much of the time when zooming in / out.

just submitted ​this error that’s happened a bunch of times when moving samples from +drive to project/ram.

4 Likes

Ya I sent a ticket for the trim and zoom.

2 Likes

happens all the time - I opened a support case and Elektron is aware and working on it.

1 Like

import / export gets toggled on permanently for me once switched on once, has that been reported?

2 Likes

Moving files around whilst importing files could cause all kinds of issues. doing it on a computer can result in loss of files etc, so this is a tough one. Probably shouldnt be able to move anything during a transfer.

1 Like