DT bug reports - OS 1.02

We’re currently working on fixing the MIDI-related freezing issue. OS update coming very soon.

The best way to know is to simply contact us via either a support ticket or through the contact form on our website. There is a lot on my table, and Elektronauts is not officially part of my job - so that’s why I haven’t been posting here much lately.

EDIT: Oh, and - sample loading issues have been solved.
A few interface improvements, and some workflow enhancements as well.

32 Likes

thank you! appreciate you taking a moment!

No problem at all!
I’m fine with answering here, it’s just difficult to find the time to read posts at the moment.

7 Likes

Update and status info is super appreciated – thank you for that.

1 Like

Thx so much for the info.

1 Like

Thank you for the Info. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Not sure if this is a bug or just something that has to be worked around but reloading the pattern with func+no does not reset any feedback that is audible, the dials reset but the noise carries on. At times it sounds like other fx parameters carry over too spoiling the reload feature in some instances, I am yet to hear any leftovers from the non function based parameters.

seems very similar to the post a few minutes before yours.
probably posted while you were typing yours in.

Thats the way aha aha I like it aha aha :notes:

Hi Simon,
did you manage to fix the FX settings reload bug (Screen recalls correct values, but it doesn’t)?
Thanks for the update anyway, looking forward to it!

Exciting

1 Like

I really hope to somehow browse my samples through the “+drive sound browser” thats pretty much my only issue with the device right now. midi sync is very important but im still learning my unit before i let it play with my other toys. Great device! Having tons of fun with it so far. Thanks so much for all your hard work! :slight_smile:

That makes sense as i always have those moments where im like “oh this sounds great for another track” lol. Perhaps if we could access both through the ‘sound browser’ seems logical like i said to have a centralized place for all your sounds

1 Like

Can’t hear preview of sampled waveform if internal tracks are muted.

Sample something in
Edit length etc but if you use func + yes it’ll be silent if things are muted.

Expected , I can hear it.

1 Like

I’m seeing strange behaviour with LFO depths.
Sample start set to 60, Length 10 and LFO depths of around 30 take me way off the end of the sample into buzz/pitch increase territory in the positive cycle and doesn’t reach low enough towards beginning of sample in the negative cycle.

It’s as if the LFO depths don’t correspond to actual 0-120 in sample length but there’s no detail in the manual I think? And this makes sense as LFO range is +63-64.

So maybe not a bug just a detail missing in manual ?

1 Like

I’ve wondered about the lfo depths re: things like sample selection. A depth of 1 doesn’t seem to go between 3 samples. Might just be me being simple.

I get a similar crash when trying move samples from the auto created, dated incoming folder to a folder I’ve created myself

1 Like

so aside from constant random crashes on basic tasks… now I’m seeing the DT send 24st pitched up notes on midi out tracks. I record a simple pattern in Chromatic mode on midi track 1 out to a Moog M32. Plays back fine for a while and no tweaking on the M32 at all, then stop the DT. Press play again and it plays back either 24st up or sometimes 24st down, and sometimes it will play back the played note with almost an aftertouch notes at 24st up. If I turn off the DT and reboot, this problem is solved until it randomly starts over again.
Its really confusing that we are told these are an OS issue, when Cenk does an hour long video demoing the DT with no crashes or issues using midi out and in.

Mine goes for ages with no crashes if I don’t receive sync / midi / cc info.
Crashes a little more often if using midi out
On current 1.02 I could do a nice demo without it crashing.
Just like all those akai live demos looked fine , it’s knowing what to avoid.

3 Likes

midi sync and program changes are working. I only get freezes when I try the rest of the midi functions so I leave it alone until its working.

Test run with Rytm, first Track everything digitakt except the drums only scratching the surface:

https://soundcloud.com/soososoo/caravan

1 Like