Druma soundpack for A4 AK new link

Compatible with A4 MKI and MKII and Analog Keys.

128 drum sounds, comprising of 26 Bass drums, 21 Snare drums, 24 hihats and cymbals, 57 mixed percussion from Toms, Claps, Congas, FX etc

The sounds range from classic style drum machine sounds, to semi realistic, to abstract and modern, the idea being that they can be used as-is, or as templates to start you off on new sounds.

I am very happy with how the sounds have turned out, and many many hours of work went into making them, then refining them and organising them.

EDIT - Original EU thread here:- http://www.elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=28&func=view&id=215857&catid=9

6 Likes

very excited about this! thanks for your hard work!

:+1:

me too!

I just put a demo up

2 Likes

Want !!!

good at doing spoinky filtered percussion isnt it!

One please, pretty please.

Nice!

These sound great Daren! Love the snare in the 2nd sequence, and the toms later. I’ll buy one off you for sure. Let me know how, what, where!

Sweet! I’ve been waiting for this since my post on the old forum back in May…

Let us know the details Darren… awesome!

Yes! Waiting for this, let us know as soon we can buy it :slight_smile:
Great job.

will prove to be a great resource and timesaver I’m sure, look forward to when this is available. Thanks for your efforts darenager! :+1:

these sound really polished, solid & punchy. great!

Thanks Darenager.
If only we could get more place in the sounds banks of the A4, I mean 128 slots this is just not enough… And all of my slots are filled :wink:

As someone mentioned that this could be resolved in a future OS (I remember someone mentioning that some RAM was available) ?

demo sounds great! can’t wait.

All of the above.

You should only sell one copy of the sound pack and then give it away for free to anyone else that wants it after that.

It helps development and the community and is anti-capitalist, apparently.

I’ll be #2 in the queue.

:joy:

1 Like

I hope the above is not meant seriously…

I love these sounds and really look forward to release of this bank, i am happy to buy it.

Ah ah ! Yup apparently A4 still has a lot of unused firepower ! Would love such OS upgrade to welcome this new soundbank !

Looking forward to this :slight_smile: