Druma soundpack for A4 AK new link

Hey Daren,

Any idea on a release date?

Let me know. You’re quite the wizard with patches, your demo sounded great.

Cheers:)

Mike

is this still happening?

I think this will happen after the next OS update, since I guess darenager currently is on the latest beta or something. Maybe even some of the new features will be used in the drum bank.

But that’s just a wild guess… :wink:

Sounds great! Subscribed to the thread.

Any news ? I’m very interested, as I dig your music, and it’s exactly what I’m missing on the A4… (before I can put my hands on a MD SPS-1 MkII, that is ;))

These sound great. Nice one!

Keeping the dream alive for these. :joy:

Still on board for this soundbank! :joy:

Please note before purchasing, there are NO demo patterns and NO kits, it consists of 128 SOUNDS, saved as individual sysex files and also all saved as one sysex file, and a PDF document with soundlist.

The price is £7.25 GBP

Thanks and enjoy!

Currently only available by DM until I find a new platform.

2 Likes

darenager, thank you for this work. The demo sounds really great :slight_smile:

nice! gotta ask someone for a favor with the credit card…

Thanks for the effort but are you sure these are formatted/saved right? All my own sysex and the soundpacks on the website will load with either C6 or A4SoundSorter, but not these, individual or complete set.

And these files are 434 bytes each instead of 420 for my own backups and those available on website. I have also noticed that none of these files have names - only position - showing up within A4SoundSorter and when I open them with text editor, the sound name is at top of file instead of bottom

 <Sx>o::CLUB BD (@@@a@@

as opposed to, e.g. from Elektron drum pack

$@@aS,p`@@"'10@@@@ !\ THUNDEROUSOUS(P˜

or my file

@BJ@@ !@!KICK HEAVY%j˜

So the formatting appears to be a little different for your files.

Running latest 1.06 and OS X

I’m also having an issue loading via c6. The files send out but the A4 does not receive

Hmm, I used Win7 C6 using USB, I have checked the files and they work fine here, is anyone else able to load them OK using OSX?

Is anyone having issues with Windows?

Are any of you guys using the beta OS on your A4?

Rest assured I’ll sort it, first got to figure out where the problem lies, I won’t be able to respond for about 8 hours as it is almost 3am here and gotta catch some sleep.

I’ll bring it in to work and try Win7 tomorrow. I’m also on OSX at home.

doesnt works for me. Can you fix the format ? i have 1,06 version and use c6 to send the files. I tested my sounds and the import / export works perfectly but your drum sounds doesnt works , can´t import into the a4 , can´t receive the sounds. Is very strange. Are you sure you have 1.06 version ?

Yea I have the same problem. all other syx files work for me just not these. I am on 1.06 as well.

Right, apparently theses sounds will only work for guys running the latest BETA OS, fortunately only a few have been purchased, and hopefully I can get this fixed, in the meantime if you are not a beta tester do not buy yet.

Sorry for this unforseen oversight, and further delay.

^ so what’s in the new OS? Jokes I know your bound by death. :wink:

Can’t wait to check these out!

Maybe we’ll get lucky and get the latest A4 OS drop in a few days on the 23rd nightofthemachines.