Druma for Octatrack!

:+1:

Great!

Great news. This should make it easier to resist buying an A4 whilst waiting to see what the new box is.

Pretty certain I am going to buy this and toss it into my main set. I don’t use analog drum sounds enough to warrant keeping my 522 around, but it’ll be nice to have some good ones if I should want them :slight_smile:

I’m intrigued!

Will you supply sample Projects with this pack? I’m sure I could learn a lot from them.

I’ll post some more details later as I have a few other things planned to add, I was not planning on any preset patterns/project but if people want them, then I can do some, although I’m not sure if they are as useful? Let me know if this is important to you.

1 Like

It’s important to me, at least. I am sure I can learn a lot from studying how you set up Scenes, LFOs, effects, etc. to make those drum sounds come to life.

I’d be happy with just a bunch of audio files organized into folders to drop into my main Set. That said, I wouldn’t be upset if it was distributed as a Set with Projects, patterns, etc, I’d just pull the folders out of the audio pool for myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love that too. Great to learn from expert programmers how to make the most of the Octatrack.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Drum bank for analog NOW working! HERE!

Not rushing, just bumping to generate more interest as I’m seeing some new faces after the holidays. Of course, I can’t wait for it myself :slight_smile:

How is this progressing? I’m interested.

I purchased A4 version to support…I would prefer a sliced Octatrack version though. :slight_smile:

if you have both you can program,say, one pattern for A4 with 64 p-locked trigs that, say, trig 64 times the same kick patch (or group of four with four variations) that has variation in the sound.
So you can then sample the 64 kicks chain in the OT.
Once there it’s just a matter of slicing the saved samplechain.
You got your first =)

Yes, I could create my own sample chains…probably will but would have liked to save some time and have it all pre-sliced and on OT

1 Like

Is it here?!

It is here https://payhip.com/b/U7wA

Note that no sample chains are included, long story short I lost the whole thing and had to recreate from scratch, the samples are 16bit 44.1khz. Comprises of 52 Kicks, 42 Snares, 48 Cymbals/Hats, 142 mixed percussion ranging from claps, toms, and others. I decided not to include any patterns or other filler, as I tend to find them quite useless myself, so it is just the sounds raw like sushi :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Link updated now.

When I got my A4 second hand I was under the suspicion that the previous owner had left the A4 version of Druma on the +drive so it’s good to be able to get access to these again (tho I sold the A4 it’s to my pal so not entirely inaccessible…) and to square you up for the efforts.

One thing, it mentions that there is a User Guide in the A4 version which isn’t in the OT version. Is there any chance of access to it? I’m sure there would be plenty of insight even if I don’t have an A4 anymore…

Sure, here you go!

Cheers!

drumadoc.pdf (84.4 KB)

1 Like