Druma for Octatrack!

Following on from the great response to Druma my drum bank for the Analog Four, I have decide to release an Octatrack version, which will consist of individual hits.

From powerful and punchy kicks, snares and toms,to latin percussion, vintage drum machine type sounds, hi hats and cymbals and various electro percussion sounds, every sound was created on the Analog Four, so it also serves as a showcase of the type of drums the A4 is capable of, as no further processing or external editing has been done.

Of course further mangling and editing can be done inside the OT making a really very comprehensive analog percussion lab, and again as with Druma for the A4 - the sounds are perfectly usable as they are, but there is much that can be done to tailor them to your own needs.

I’m hoping to have these ready in the next few days.

Consists of:

52 Bass drums
42 Snare drums
48 Hi hats and cymbals
142 Toms, and other percussion sounds

Available here: https://payhip.com/b/U7wA

2 Likes

If you are not familiar with Druma, you can read a bit about it here, as well as feedback from the awesome Elektronauts community:

http://www.elektronauts.com/t/drum-bank-for-analog-now-working-here/1273

2 Likes

Go on my son!

You wouldn’t happen to be sampling directly into the OT would you? That’d be pretty cool :smiley:

24 bit?

doubly awesome that you’re doing this as well as the a4 pack itself. non-a4 owner that i am, i almost sent you a couple quid anyway just for solidarity’s sake but now i won’t have to :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Can’t wait for this!

:+1:

Great!

Great news. This should make it easier to resist buying an A4 whilst waiting to see what the new box is.

Pretty certain I am going to buy this and toss it into my main set. I don’t use analog drum sounds enough to warrant keeping my 522 around, but it’ll be nice to have some good ones if I should want them :slight_smile:

I’m intrigued!

Will you supply sample Projects with this pack? I’m sure I could learn a lot from them.

I’ll post some more details later as I have a few other things planned to add, I was not planning on any preset patterns/project but if people want them, then I can do some, although I’m not sure if they are as useful? Let me know if this is important to you.

1 Like

It’s important to me, at least. I am sure I can learn a lot from studying how you set up Scenes, LFOs, effects, etc. to make those drum sounds come to life.

I’d be happy with just a bunch of audio files organized into folders to drop into my main Set. That said, I wouldn’t be upset if it was distributed as a Set with Projects, patterns, etc, I’d just pull the folders out of the audio pool for myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love that too. Great to learn from expert programmers how to make the most of the Octatrack.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Drum bank for analog NOW working! HERE!

Not rushing, just bumping to generate more interest as I’m seeing some new faces after the holidays. Of course, I can’t wait for it myself :slight_smile:

How is this progressing? I’m interested.

I purchased A4 version to support…I would prefer a sliced Octatrack version though. :slight_smile: