Digitone is now shipping

Very jealous hope Sweetwater gets some son :alien::black_heart:

If i do it will be local, with that juicy 3 year warranty its so much more nicer to be able to take it down the road should anything go wrong…

1 Like

Locally no ETA yet, I’d expect some lag in availability compared to the Northern Hemisphere.

1 Like

Received a notification from UPS. It should arrive today!!! :heart_eyes::gift::balloon:

4 Likes

This cracked me up :rofl::joy:

Has anyone received one yet?

My UK pre-order has just updated from 12th Feb to 9th Feb so I’m hoping a move in this direction means there’s a shipment on the way!

Pre-ordered from musicstore.de, should arrive February 11th. Cant wait!

2 Likes

I changed my delivery to pickup at UPS and according to them I should be able to pick it up today some time. It left Koeln, DE about 10 hours ago so I could see it being ready sometime late afternoon/evening.

Of course I have plans tonight, but if it shows up, those plans will be amended to include staying up WAY too late.

6 Likes

Have fun! Post some sounds/pics.

1 Like

Dang! If only the synth meet had been a week later!

Mine is in the U.S. according to UPS (United Pot Smugglers) it should arrive tomorrow :star_struck:

7 Likes

Mine appears to be on a plane headed over the Atlantic from Cologne, Germany to Louisville, Kentucky. UPS has removed the delivery date, so I guess I’ll have to wait 'till tomorrow morning to find out when it’ll make here to MKE. Should get it by the weekend, that’s all that matters. :wink:

Mine’s left Louisville. Should be here tomorrow (Feb 1). Didn’t even know this thing existed a week ago.

Looks like it will be here in Utah all the way from Sweden sooner than another Swedish synth (PO-35) that shipped around the same time from California.

1 Like

IT’S THERE!!!

1 Like

Yep, some lucky guys already received theirs… There better be some user videos on YouTube by the time I get home from work!

3 Likes

Mine has been delivered and I think I feel a cold coming on. Need to get home asap :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just got an alert from UPS that mine is ready for pickup!!!

5 Likes

mines hopping around europe.

sweden - denmark - germany - - - - where to next??
who knows

:sweat_smile:

Got it today. Here is a short and really limited demo I did 5 minutes from getting to an init-patch:

3 Likes

Just got mine. I was able to play back some factory patterns for about 5 minutes, then the machine crashed and it doesn’t start anymore. Great job Elektron. Test mode yields

Too bad. It’s a beautiful synth, it sounds amazing. I was about to post here to congratulate Elektron on yet another great machine. Compared to DT, the display seems improved. But after a couple of broken Octatracks and this I’m kind of losing faith here. Maybe it’s time to move on. In the meantime I tried to let it sit and restart, I also did a factory reset. Unfortunately, the DN is still dead. I hope I’m the odd one out and everybody else has received theirs in good shape.

9 Likes