Digitone is now shipping

Ha, Ha I haven’t caved yet… Tomorrow is a new day. I loved my Digitakt so much I bought another… Bugs and all.

2 Likes

My DT arrived today. Ordered from Thomann (Germany) on january, 27th. Was scheduled next week, so I am happy to have it here earlier. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

ahhhh the chorus cone… I hope it comes to Digitakt :yum:

1 Like

Have not touched a digitakt yet, so for me first contact with the new (small) boxes… wide viewing angle of the display is really nice, and the graphics/icons are also cool

2 Likes

When’s D-tone coming to the USA ?

Pre ordered DN today from Long & Mcquade in Canada not sure when it will arrive :roll_eyes:

Tom Lee is estimating March. I find they usually get stuff before L&M

It will be a long wait if your right :joy:

Moog audio will receive a batch next week, but it won’t be enough to cover all the pre-orders…
Better to pre order now. The wait could be really long like it happened with digitakt…

3 Likes

YES!! :totes:

When does the latest batch of these badbois come out??
I need it in my life

Ordered yesterday, delivery attempted this morning, no one in to receive, grrrrrrrrr…

Ordered from Dawson’s UK last night and it’s being delivered tomorrow, get in!

2 Likes

As I had hoped Elektron have set things right very quickly and I’m now proud owner of a working (well at least the first 10min) DN. What a great synth. Thanks @Ess for taking care of this at lightning speed. I was so eager to check it out, I used the 220V power outlet in my car (which unfortunately only runs for 10min with the engine not running) :smiley:

10 Likes

My Andertons order is also arriving tomorrow, at least a day earlier than expected :smiley:

Happy Digitoning everyone!

(edit: and my Behringer D has just shipped…which to play with first? …DN!)

2 Likes

My Digitone just arrived. So it begins. :control_knobs:

2 Likes

The mini trinity is complete. :blue_heart:

20 Likes

Lookin like a snack :drooling_face:

3 Likes

lol

very cool :sunglasses:

1 Like