Digitone is now shipping

6 Likes

best way to remove it without damaging the screen ?

Use a toothpick.

got it

it just peels off when you lift a corner of it.

2 Likes

When removing the film I noticed that the screen is slightly unglued in the bottom left corner :frowning: pushed it and it looks ok but is it something easy to fix in case it comes back ?

that’s beyond my personal remit im afraid.
havent the foggiest.

Contact support.

Kind of wish one would magically show up as “Available Immediately” at one of my favorite online retailers.

I’ve got some ideas for how to incorporate this thing :wink:

I’ll sell you mine for eleven jillion dollars!

1 Like

Yeah they noticed alright, but they chose to focus on what it could do and have since gone on to have fun and make awesome sounds.

8 Likes

Will it be able to make these sounds? hhh

1 Like

Continuing with some of the sounds I made in previous track, this kicks out the PO-35 and replaces it with the Modor NF-1m being sequenced and processed by Digitone. The Modor is the really bright sustained sounds, while the Digitone is the kick/bass, and again with the flutey-into-soundscape (more evolving) sounds.

Icy desolation indeed. Still some pretty rough stuff as a MIDI sequencing test.

Raw output, unprocessed. Gnarly overdrive is from the Digitone. I really like how the kick/bass sounds really kick through. (I initially put them in there as a kind of metronome before I remembered the Digitone has a metronome and decided to play a little bit and keep them in).

2 Likes

mine arrived this morning awwwyEa :sunglasses::scissors:

3 Likes

Heads up, some in stock at Juno, was going to wait for any teething problems to be solved. But caved in and just ordered with a little discount, should be arriving tomorrow.

3 Likes

They must have flown out

Yup was 5 left when I placed my order.

Yup I’d have caved just then if they had stock even though like you I was going to wait out bug fixes/ob

1 Like

Here’s a small video clip with Digitone for all melody/bass… and Rytm on drums.
All Digitone sounds are presets, if I remember correctly:

Another one with Digitone, OT and AR…and little help from SH-01a. OT controls two of DN’s tracks for odd timing on top of the root 4/4. All note/melody is from DN, except short bass parts from SH-01a.