Digitone is now shipping

That. Is rad.

1 Like

Shipped from Sweetwater!

4 Likes

hell yeah. Also ordered from Sweetwater, hope I get shipping notification today!

1 Like

not one single Digitone available in Germany yet. Sweden doesnt like german retailers, do they? :wink:

1 Like

I just love the small form factor so much

4 Likes

It won’t- chorus has never been included on any drum gear from Elektron but has been in every synth :confused:

It’s gorgeous to look at and even moreso to play

Shoot! Now I want a heat just to finish my collection- despite really not needing it

2 Likes

when did you order ?

YES!

Immediate Do Want.

1 Like

11:23am PST on the day it was announced. Pretty early. I had it in my shopping cart on the Elektron website but by the time I remembered my password it had sold out.

I think he meant from Sweetwater

Octatrack tho!

1 Like

Digitakt is marketed as a drum product while OT is marketed as a sampler

2 Likes

Super

Oops, maybe that read weird. I meant I ordered it from SW at 11:23am. I was trying to purchase it at 10:20am-ish from Elektron when they announced it but had issues with my password. It sold out by the time I logged on so I went to SW shortly after they posted it and ordered, which was 11:23. I got 1-day shipping so tomorrow it will have arrived 2 weeks from when I ordered. Pretty stoked!

I ordered mine on the 30th (the day they were announced) from sweetwater hoping it will get here before i leave for my trip next friday :smiley:
Also why is it the DN and not the DO? lol so then you could call it the Dig it one :smiley: :smiley: :D: :smiley: bahhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry :frowning:

You are too late, thomann received a batch 2 days ago. No more!

Couldn’t close the door on the delivery driver quick enough… I’ll be back in a few hours/days

6 Likes