Digitone is now shipping

fucking lol, thanks for this

2 Likes

In vain hope, I clicked the little speaker.

To the point made: can confirm

2 Likes

Crappy audio quality since it was recorded with my phone, but here’s an Instagram clip of a small jam, digitone and A4 together.

2 Likes

This is a little tune I was working on, unfortunately there are some audible pops and clicks I had to report a bug about, hence the title and the unfinished track :(. The DN still sounds lovely though! Supporting the DN with drums and bass is the DT. Samples are from a SH-01a, Tempest, and LXR.

20 Likes

What kind of shows do you play at!? Lol

2 Likes

Cool, thanks!
When it first started it sounded like a guitar music, I had to double take to see it was the synth… :smile:

And thanks, @natrixgli, that sounds great!

Nice tune !

Seems like there‘s some negative vibes once again on these forums, so here‘s something positive for a change: I just received the shipping notification for my replacement DN. Most likely it will be delivered on Wednesday which ties in nicely with some plans I have for next weekend.

5 Likes

What happened to your OT’s? where they MK2’s?
Ive had zero problems with any of their products including the Digitrakt

mine from 7/02 to 15/03… REALLY disappointed… i ordered from gear4music cause of the early availability

fawk… thats terrible . When did you order? I will cancel my order if that happens here as well. Currently it still says 09.02.

2 days after the official announcement (when they changed the price from 817 to 779 euros). I guess they don’t have stocks anymore…

i ordered on the 26th … morning after announcement .
Let’s see

1 Like

this is super nice music

is my display all scratched or is it just a protection sticker ?

the protection stickers can get scraped easily, doesnt mean the screen is damaged.
show uz a pic there.

1 Like

looks like just minor scrapes to the protective film to me.
should be fine.

I received it Friday but I didn’t have time until yesterday, I had some fun with my Radias, good mix of FM and Substractive :

DN is my first hardware FM experience, beside the simpler MnM one, so it not easy but I already love that digital character. I tried some digital dub style tracks, it was sooo good !

4 Likes

what severe weather? :thinking: