Digitone feature requests!

Won’t happen imo. That’s for the OT and other previous flagships. It would be amazing if it was implemented tho! :slightly_smiling_face:

p-lockable arp

one more LFO or loopable free envelope

wavetable machine

4 Likes

Portamento Depth as an LFO Destination

3 Likes

Just checking, have you turned up the level of the reverb on the reverb parameter page?

A Keytrack mod page with different destinations. Sorry if already mentioned.

There are 1404 replies with an estimated read time of 117 minutes .

:scream:

3 Likes

Yes but it seems low compare to my Digitakt

• Compressor like the digitakt but per channel not on the master
  • Custom scales, (microtuning)
  • intertrack p-locks (example -> if a note is playing on step 3 of track 1, don’t play step 3 of track 2) or something like (if a note is playing on step 3 of track 1; play the same note +7 semitones on track 2). this feature would be a lot of fun with chord mode. or a drum track interactions with a bass track.
  • an extra LFO per track or in the midi section midi type effects.

I know some of this is completely impossible but I can dream, no?
I love my Digitone. I’ve owned a shit ton of synths and the Digitone is definitely my desert island synth.

2 Likes

On all Elektrons, I’d love the Trig Condition parameter active for all steps once set (plocks priority of course). Kind of better Model series Chance. Doesn’t seem impossible!

More lfos for sure, or more destinations, like Trig page parameters, fx…lfo1 Dest for lfo2!

Isn’t this possible with NEI trig condition?
Loved my DN after less than an hour. :content:

3 Likes

Now that Overbridge is fixed … MID ARPS and RANDOM MODE on ARP!!! I’ve finished screaming now!! Thanks!!!

5 Likes

Agreed. Until that happens (if ever) tho I tend to force feed DN the random midi arps from OT. Plus, bitcrushing, comb filtering, etc etc works so well :wink:

kinda? my understanding is that its pretty limited. I was thinking something a little more along what the Cirklon does. (Track A-step 3) fires an event that (Track C-step 3) can receive and add to its current state.

Yeah! I also requested this (#1379). Would be great. That chance per track is so convenient since it works with Control-All.

1 Like

feature-request@elektron.se

DN desperately needs “all notes off” midi cc support. When I use it with Renoise and hit stop with MIDI synced up it crashes the Digitone. Also: retrigs.

1 Like

There are ways around this, for something similar to retrigs. But I get what you’re saying

That is to say? Scale x2, Tempo x2, use a second track with microtiming offset?

I use an arp on a hi hat or kick and save the sound like that. I use it as a sound lock and adjust the length accordingly.

1 Like

That is a lot more steps than turning retrig on and off but that does make sense! I might try that.

It is workable but very annoying. And if you tweak a trig’s sound parameters and want to retrigger that, you’re sorta shit out of luck because they can’t be saved as sounds. That’s why I usually include that request as well when talking about this retrigger work around. Both would be a huge improvement to the DN workflow.

1 Like

But it does open up some cool possibilities. For instance, ‘retriggers’ of changing pitches. But at the expense of no velocity ramp controls.