Digitakt 1.20 & Digitone 1.30

This little guys have grown up to be heavy hitters!

:3lektron: :thup:

I think we need emots for emā€¦no?!
:slight_smile:

digi

4 Likes

which effectively makes them just 25% conditional lock

Whoaa what? That makes things so much easier

1 Like

If the voice reuse/cycle to another voice functions like it should and if the stuck note issue really are dealt with this change a lot. Canā€™t wait to update!

1 Like

not quite the same though ! :wink:

either way - itā€™s genius the way it is

1 Like

Ahhh :heart_eyes: . Just played around with Probability and Step Rec on Digitone. Really great for quick generative stuff composing!

Now my next feature request is a midi message for PROB, to randomize it with midi loopback! :loopy:

10 Likes

Iā€™m very happy with this new update for the DT and DN. Thx elektron!

I was playing with the new update, but I found a bug that is annoying me. It happens when you push down a enconder to make a quick adjusment, for example reduce all the reverb send, but instead of staying at the 0 value, itā€™s like the encoders now are ultrasensitive, and the value jumps to another different from 0

I hope this can be fixed soon, because this never happened to me in the previous versions of the OS

1 Like

I just received and Iphone. I strictly donā€™t know which software to use to record.
I also have an Iconnectmidi2+ with an Usb/Lightning cable, but I donā€™t know if it can work. Nothing happened.

1 Like

dunno anything about the iconnect. this is the apple usb adapter iā€™m using:

i used the built-in camera app, nothing fancy at all.
at the start of the vid i posted earlier you can hear the mic on the phone cut off and the DT audio takes over when i switch to ā€˜usb audio/midiā€™ setting. itā€™s that simple.

4 Likes

Mono legato mode!!! Yeeeeaaassssā€¦Thank you for listening and delivering Elektron team!!! :pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

2 Likes

Lots of good stuff in this update. Excited to try step record, dont know how many times I have held a trig key down with my nose, in order to put a chord in with both hands

5 Likes

This is fantastic and so much fun! Just go crazy with your midi keyboard while scrolling down through the list :smiley: Ads a great amount of variation and basis for new tracks. Superb for jamming :3lektron: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Perfect for live recording - tweak it all on the fly

1 Like

Iā€™m glad I never discovered that trick!

1 Like

Right thanks, I meant which app are you recording in to?

iOSā€™s built-in camera app

2 Likes

Sorry Iā€™m confused, youā€™re recording audio into a camera? Just trying to get my head around that!

3 Likes

EDIT: you CAN use the DT input, but you canā€™t process it inside iOS - it works exactly as it would standalone soā€¦ same low gain input (as for monitoring - I know thatā€™s not what itā€™s for) and mono (IIRC, when used as an audio interface on computer you could monitor in stereo, so itā€™s not a hardware limitation).
I couldnā€™t make it work earlier because I was using my MicroFreak with a TRS to Stereo cable, and the channels where canceling each other - tried again in mono (the MF is mono after all) and, although quite quiet as I mentioned (the MF has also a super low input) I could hear the signal coming in.
@Tokin_Tone

at least in a first tes with iPadt, it seems like itā€™s not possible to use the input of the DT unfortunately

1 Like

Right, I get the hardware part, I just wondered about the software/app