Digitone feature requests!

best way, for me is multiple small setups, or box some gear and store it for a while…

Anyway here we go again:
-nr1 priority fix the arp and scales bug.
-give us RND arp and MIDI ARP

2 Likes

nr3 you can do already but it’s a megahassle. save the same sound as soundpool sound with different arp resolutions and then use it as soundlock!

4 Likes

That’s genius. Thanks for the tip :+1:

I’d love to see the MIDI tracks developed with arp functions. It seems several people request the same thing in this thread. Have Elektron commented on this?
I haven’t been around here much so apologies if this topic has been discussed to death already :wink:

2 Likes

It is pure shit in my opinion because basically the most innovative arp is in Monomachine or maybe in the Octa which I don’t have, and that works with midi! A4 doesn’t and now DN also. At least a random arp on DN would benefit my generative ambient tracks or breath new life into other gear I have if I could send RND arp to midi out! No they keep on omitting ‘sequencer functions’ in all the machines. Sick of this ‘sale’ aspect. FFS people think all the machines would benefit from newer technology but no. Damn imagine a the monomachine arps over midi, machindrums 16lfo’s, indiv track length, indiv track speed, scales per track, retrig, fills, conditionals, modulatable fx, looping envelopes, etc in 1machine.
Even my korg sq1 can do things my elektrons can’t!

4 Likes

M.I.D.I. A.R.P.

Please.

5 Likes

let’s bomb this thread with RND MIDI ARP :slightly_smiling_face: maybe they will listen

1 Like

But also P-locking mod and pitch wheel changes :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can do that by turning the track route to main off in the audio routing menu.

1 Like

We should close this thread now

Conditional Sound Locks

2 Likes

Yeah the MnM arp was awesome. It would be perfect to see something like that in the Digitone…

2 Likes
  • Midi Arp
  • Arp random mode
  • Retrig or Plockable Arp
  • Pattern Chain Saving

All in all, I love the new updates and Elektron has knocked it out of the park with the Digitone! I love this machine. If any other features are added, it’s just icing on the :cake:

7 Likes
  • The sound setup menu should remember which sub-menu you were on last.
    As it is now, it’s a PITA to setup modulation sources.

For instance, when I want to adjust the Aftertouch modulation settings I have to:

• press the key combo FUNC+TRIG
  • scroll all the way down to Aftertouch
  • press YES to enter the Aftertouch menu
    Every time!

It should work just like the normal settings menu, which remembers the last sub-menu you accessed.

7 Likes

I just found the parameter+yes randomization. It seems like this would be easy to implement to the arp for randomization, right?

And while we’re at it, I’d love to have that randomization midi mapped so that a single pad could randomize whatever page is displayed. Or even run through the LFO.

Additional effects please. Flanger, bitcrusher, etc.

3 Likes

Still no midi arp. Why? Can’t the device handle it?

3 Likes

Allow relative midi encoder messages.

5 Likes

Seconding this. It’d be nice to be able to set up modulation settings quickly.

In particuluar, I’ll often set up modulation for a parameter (like, say, operator A level), then decide I want to alter the base parameter as well, then tweak the modulation range again.

Every time, I have to go to sound setup, then scroll and reenter the menu. It’s an absolute nuisance and a workflow killer.

Wow, not the most obvious GUI there and I missed it in the manual. But YES!! Inf reverb and no direct signal, My life is complete :slight_smile:

Thank you!!

1 Like

• Fx parameters controlled with LFOs
• Fx parameter locks
• Preview of the browsed sounds while playing a sequence
• 2 more LFOs on the synths side
• 2 more on the MIDI side
• for multi map : define the zones just by pressing the keys
• hear the sound of a p-lock trig when pressing it
• make a p-lock trig become the main sound

Such a great machine already !

2 Likes