Digitone feature requests!

I would love to see that the Audio Input FX Routing is just “on” or “off”.
Not only if a note was triggered on the Tracks.
Please let me steer that. Thank you!.

I would love to be able to steer the FX of the Audio In.
“On” or “Off” not only if the note on the track is triggered.
Thank You.

I’ve just got a Digitone and am loving having a hardware FM synth in my arsenal. One thing that would make me love it more is a legato mono option for basses and leads!

2 Likes

A cover that looks like gear you already owned for when your spouse comes in to the studio. :wink:

4 Likes

Swing parameter to change groove of arpeggiator.
More arpeggiator modes in addition to up, down and cycle.
P-lock arp

Basically just get that arp right on the money…

or not… whatever’s good.

You can get close to this by turning on portamento and locking the track to a single voice in the Voice settings. It might not be exactly what you’re looking for, but I was just doing exactly this with a lead voice today and loved it.

3 Likes

MASTER TUNE is totally a must on this synth. Maybe even some alternative microtonal tuning options. Please take this in consideration!!!

it does of course already have this, to avoid confusion that it’s a feature request

2 Likes

I second that, a quick toggle between mono, poly and unison modes would be great.

Sometimes I would like to change pattern - but only on a few tracks while performing.
Maybe lock t1, and only change t2-t4 to another pattern. Also on Digitakt or Octatrack.
I hope that makes any sense :smiley:
No idea how that could be implemented.

4 Likes

This would be great for smooth transitions, but of course the devil is in the workflow details.

ARP compatible with scale
ARP speed lockable
More scales
Randomizable ARP settings

3 Likes

I’ve had my digitone for a week now.

So far, I love it, but it would be nice to set the LFO destination for the effects params and also trig note. Looking for more ways to create some generative/random patterns.

4 Likes

I would love for a pattern/bank overview type of thing, so I could see the pattern names for each of the 16 patterns in the bank (not sure how this would work across banks). Something like a list view when holding FUNC+BANK or FUNC+PTN.

Maybe also some way to see the track sound names in the current pattern? I know it shows the track sound name when switching tracks, but would be nice to have an overview.

I really would like to have a page somewhere where the encoders would do the following:
upper row: modulation
lower row: volume

And: An option to do the fill condition on selected tracks only.
Like: holding t1 and t3, and push the page button or something in that way.

7 Likes

I really like that fill condition idea :heart_eyes:

1 Like

-Looping Envelopes
-Extra LFO’s
-Midi Arp
-Random Arp
-Arp locks
-Track Note menu scales apply to the notes being played/sequenced/arped

Rather than just lighting up different keys, this way you can change the pattern’s key (not just transposing) while it’s playing! Either to play around with different moods, or while playing live.
The Circuit and Circuit Mono Station do this, and it’s wonderful.

-Lastly, I’d like the Voice Menu to not only display note ON’s, but show which voices are actually in use. So in the case of a sound with a long release, maybe show a single pixel in the box rather than filling it completely

6 Likes

“Kit Reload On Change” option like on A4 & AR.

1 Like

random arp and patterns would be awesome! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

how is drum mapping done?