Digitone feature requests!

Yes please to this. I’d also love a 2nd LFO for midi signals. I feel like I’m spoiled by having 2 on the internal sounds.

1 Like

again midi arp/random arp, A4 style mixer and mutes on the first four trigs that also works in midi modus! Indiv track speed! Pattern chains saving actually so basically some sort of songmode! Some other filters, peak, perhaps a formant? Trig page needs retrig option? parameter slide! incoming audio to filter! Plockable fx parameters! 2nd midi LFO! Smooth random LFO! Neighbour tracks! ETC

Having recently picked up an A4, it would be great to have the keyboard set the root note so that the next trig you place is already tuned to the right note. This is a fantastic bit of workflow on the A4 and would speed up programming on the Digitone a fair bit.

3 Likes

I’ve been sound designing on the Digitone a lot and I love it. However, I always end up having slightly too much low mids / mud. It’d be great to have a band pass on filter page 2, in addition to its hp and lp.

Yeah I know it’s an FM synth, so filtering isn’t the ”right” thing to do :slight_smile: And I know I can just scoop the mud out on Ableton.

But now that the Digitone has that filter page 2, it’d be great to have a band pass option on it!

1 Like

Isn’t the base/width filter a bandpass? (The 2nd Filter page)

3 Likes

Yes, it is. Not super steep though.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I guess I’m actually talking about a notch here… Ableton Live type EQ3. There would be space for it on filter page 2.

Not whining too much here - I’m completely fine with Digitone as it is :slight_smile: I just always end up needing to eq out the low mids.

2 Likes

There is space for many things on that page… :thinking:

Had a thought on my way into work today. I often manually sweep the x/y mix for variation and I know this can be done with an lfo. It would be interesting to be able to apply an lfo to the X or Y independently, like a bit of tremolo so that sweeping back and forth introduces the tremolo.

That doesn’t make much sense, x\y mix is one parameter, how would you “sweep them” independently?
you can set the knob to full left\right position and then apply lfo to have the modulations you are talking about, i think

Not sweep them independently, I think it would be interesting to be able to apply an lfo to one side, x or y (left or right) independently.

Vesa mount battery, take my money!

3 Likes

Scale Per Track.

2 Likes

EDIT: Never mind, recordable sound trigs in multi mode just hit with 1.21, so I’m good! Live finger drum recording, here I come!

How about record arming so the play head doesn’t start until you hit the first note?

10 Likes

It would be nice something like the MIXER page in the Digitakt, since there are 4 tracks the other 4 encoders could be assigned to the mod wheel of each track to have easier access to the performance macros you configured for them.

EDIT: Something like this

16 Likes
  1. Arpeggiator on MIDI tracks

2. Arpeggiator random mode

3. P-lockable arpeggiator speed.

7 Likes

I have a request:
I sold mine a few weeks ago. Now I’m missing it really hard.
Ordered one last week.
I request that it will be delivered faster!

:clown_face:

6 Likes

I don’t understand people like you :smile:, it’s like yeah let’s get married, divorced after a few weeks, then finding out you want her back

1 Like

Hey :wink:
I wanted to reduce my gear to concentrate on a few boxes only. Didn’t worked out well.
I would not compare synthesizers with marriage. Tbh: I don’t have a deeper bound to synths at all :wink:
But the digitakt is fine - multitimbral, polyphonic, yippie sequencer, small formfactor - it’s hard to beat I guess.

edit: digitone was what I wanted to say… not digitakt.

1 Like