Digitone feature requests!

It sounds like you could achieve this with Digitone 1.20 update, using the multi-map feature.

Really? Didnā€™t check yet.

When are we going to get PORTAMENTO???

I cannot believe Elektronā€™s incompetence. Absolutely ridiculous to not have portamento in this device!!!

Can anyone else believe NO PORTAMENTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Summary

ā€¦ Portamento.

wake up!!

3 Likes

It might be worth deleting this response ?

3 Likes

Itā€™s just a troll, as I updated the OS as soon is it was downloadable.

If itā€™s so hard to tell must mean itā€™s working!

I honestly thought it might be embarrassing (for you) .
Otherwise itā€™s all good .

Iā€™m good.

Easy bud!

Now that Iā€™ve been using 1.20 for the dayā€¦

Final requestā€¦ Even though I own an Octatrack, itā€™d be nice to save pattern chains on the DNā€¦ I donā€™t always feel like turning the OT on and using the arranger. Not really sure how much internal memory is left butā€¦ yea. Last thing I can really think of :slight_smile:

Formant filter a la FM7/8?

4 Likes

The option to turn off retrig when playing legato.
Portamento retriggers every envelope, lfo and the phase. Iā€™ve never used a synth that does this unless you specifically set the option for it. With all the options in the portamento menu (which are great) , I canā€™t believe they forgot the most basic one :confused:

2 Likes

How about a Digitone mkII with pitch wheels, song mode, and double the voices?

3 Likes

Random mode on Arpeggiator is a must!
MIDI Arp as well.
Individual track time division would be nice.
Even nicer would be different playback directions for each track (back, forth, pendulum, random).

No synthesizer company can really nail itā€¦all have different features that are great, but no one is implementing all of them in one machine. wellā€¦ Eurorack :wink:

3 Likes

Velocity as modulation destination?

3 Likes

Track independent time scaling. M:S has it so, wtf elektron!?
Midi arp!

Maybe introduce machines?
Vocal, granular, formant etc?

3 Likes

Add a ā€œholdā€ CC value to the desktop unit so one can hold individual tracks using the unit itself or an external keyboard+mapped control.

@MX thatā€™d be interesting, though since we can set velocity to affect 4 destinations at once already I donā€™t see it happening. I feel like itā€™d cause some sort of loopback problem unless carefully added.

Edit: Hold feature for me basically solved with use of sustain pedal.

1 Like

Doesnt it already have this?

It has velocity as a mod source.

1 Like

Nope, Iā€™d like they update in next osā€¦ to modulate velocity connected to up to 4 parameters with just one lfoā€¦