Digitone feature requests!

That ‘blend’ thing is how it’s supposed to work with reset set to off - it’s supposed to pick up smoothly from the existing level. However it’s buggy at the moment, especially if you play the same note twice (the second note leaps to the max level rather than taking up from the previous level). It gets worse if you’re playing pads on several tracks at once as the voice sharing seems erratic. I haven’t tested this exhaustively yet (hopefully Elektron will soon).

3 Likes

Perhaps your live setup could benefit using a little mixer.

Ok here’s a wild one…

Drum engine (like on the MNM) can be used on the midi tracks. That would make it a complete and awesome fm groovebox…

5 Likes

perhaps these boxes would have benefited from individual outputs :wink: then a mixer suggestion would be more helpful in this scenario

1 Like

Overbridge :wink:

:fist::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::studio_microphone:

3 Likes

Really hope to see this soon.

2 Likes

Retrig please. Was looking for it for ages last night having grown used to it on Octatrack - was quite surprised it’s not there already.

4 Likes

Would love
Slide/glide/portamento/glissando/legato, even if only for the midi sequencer
Sustain pedal support when transmitted via Midi in from another device

1 Like

I’d like to edit a pattern while it playes another one.
And why in the name of love didn’t you made line out and headphone with two separated knobs arggggh!!!

yes, being able to ear a track only in headphone would be great.

plus:

• being able to ear only in headphones sound previews (from selecting sound)
  • being able to set system wide default values (for midi channels / ports, for example)
1 Like

I tought these things where options already implemented. ?? Didnt see a FUNC + Lock option, i just actually cant believe it?

Imagine the thing could trigger pattern changes from the sequencer, and you can have a conditional lock setting it off every n-th repetition. (: I’d prefer that to song mode, tbh. It won’t realistically, but changing pattern with via midi cc message is possible, soo why not internally.

3 Likes

The ability to rout the outputs of synthtracks to headphone out or stereo out . By panning you could then achieve 4 individual outputs .

2 Likes

It may be a stretch for the hardware, but I have two wishes for the LFOs.
-Two destinations for each would be excellent. In the analog four it’s super useful to play one parameter plays against another using one LFO.
-Pitch tracking LFOs, also like the analog four. This one seems particularly dsp heavy, so I’m not holding my breath for it, but it would be a total game-changer to essentially have operator control of any parameter that’s an LFO modulation destination.

3 Likes

plz make monomachine arpedgiator style! mnm arp much better!!!

1 Like

Use MnM midi track arp on DN.

2 Likes

How about to made a browser like the DT, by adding new folders and select the one desired ?

Keep up the good work !

Portamento :pray:t4:

4 Likes

I am not sure if it is a bug, but I cannot control the PATTERN volume using CC message 95 via the FX midi channel.

However, I am able to control the FX parameters via CC, but not the overall pattern level.

Working on firmware 1.10

Maybe someone can check.

Yes indeed a bug