Digitone feature requests!

But that ensures that you always have the black keys on the upper row. Preferable, I think. We’re talking +/- one key.

Please make the metronome routable to the headphone output only.

4 Likes

That’s the idea. The black keys should always be on the top row with the white on the bottom row.

Well, that’s how it currently is, at least on my DN :grinning:
No matter which scale I select and which key I switch to I get exactly that.

But I don’t think they move, right? So the 2 black keys are always trigs 2/3, right? If you switch to C#, shouldn’t the first 2 black keys now be trigs 1/2?

I’m not completely sure how the Digitone behaves, but normally such stuff is implemented by shifting only the pitches and not the keyboard. This way you don’t have to remember which keys are part of which scale, but you have to remember just a few ones.

For example: you can play all major scales by using the same keys as for C major.

Right, but because the DN is only one octave, you lose notes when you go up or down an octave without moving the keyboard.

Yep!

DT one hand, mini controller other.

Werk with the tool you got, find another or design your own. Worry less, werk more.

Isn’t this thread for feature requests and dreams? Why is my request so ridiculous?

1 Like

My requests for Digitone:

•Song mode
•retrigger for MIDI
•Portamento/Note Slide
•Arpeggiator, scales on MIDI tracks
•Random mode on arpeggiator

4 Likes

Please add two more LFO. It would be cool if a sequencer track, could affect its neighbor. I.e. if track 1 could automate track 2.

7 Likes

slide trigs for smooth bendy automation pleeeeease

this is such a much needed and requested feature… it would be so good and make the instrument something proper special

5 Likes

+1 for this - different multipliers per track would be amazing and make the box much more versatile. I can imagine it would make trig quantising difficult “under the hood” for the developers, but I’d prefer to live with that confusion and be able to have the sequencer running at different multiplied rates on each of the 4 tracks in a pattern… #wishlist

6 Likes

Mute Mode - is there a way of showing internal and midi tracks together so they can be muted at the same time (like on the Monomachine)? If not, could this be implemented somehow?

(I’ve only had the Digitone for a couple of days so apologies if this feature already exists and I missed it.)

I’d love a MUTE and PERFORMANCE screen like on the A4 so you can use the trigs to mute and change the volume values of tracks all from one screen.

1 Like

Please please please

Link patterns, if there is no option of having kits in the future, please consider linking the tweaks if we use the same sounds on the different patterns

I don’t understand why they skipped this on the Digi series

Song mode & kits would be perfect if possible

5 Likes

Feature Requests:

▲ Portamento / Slide
▲ MIDI Arpeggiator
▲ Scales on MIDI tracks
▲ P locking FX
▲ P locking ARP
▲ Master Compressor
5 Likes

Kits for a synth? I’m really happy that they skipped this for the Digitone since it makes it possible to have completely separate patterns where you don’t have to worry about making small og big changes to sounds and then having to save them in a new kit all the time… Of course if both were possible then that would be fine.

an octave shortcut button would be cool given the 1 octave limit. for use in step mode.

Screensaver mode. Unless the Digitone screen is “immune” from burn-in?
Random looping arpeggiator (there seem to be quite a few people requesting this)
Random patch generator
Arpeggiator with the Midi tracks too!
A fix for the “DSP Boot Failure” bug (is it too succeptible to line noise? It seems to happen less when I turn it on before everything else…