Digitone feature requests!

Feature Requests:

▲ Portamento / Slide
▲ MIDI Arpeggiator
▲ Scales on MIDI tracks
▲ P locking FX
▲ P locking ARP
▲ Master Compressor

Kits for a synth? I’m really happy that they skipped this for the Digitone since it makes it possible to have completely separate patterns where you don’t have to worry about making small og big changes to sounds and then having to save them in a new kit all the time… Of course if both were possible then that would be fine.

an octave shortcut button would be cool given the 1 octave limit. for use in step mode.

Screensaver mode. Unless the Digitone screen is “immune” from burn-in?
Random looping arpeggiator (there seem to be quite a few people requesting this)
Random patch generator
Arpeggiator with the Midi tracks too!
A fix for the “DSP Boot Failure” bug (is it too succeptible to line noise? It seems to happen less when I turn it on before everything else…

Got mine yesterday and found saving an edited sound to the next empty slot quite long-winded… so would like a shortcut for this very thing. (Have read the manual’s Key Combinations section but it doesn’t appear to be in there.)

Press FUNC+"…" button to go directly to the Imp/Exp menu.

I know that but I’m looking for a shortcut to saving the current sound to the next empty slot. On the Analog Four this is ‘Save + Sound’ but I guess there’s no DT equivalent.

Ok but it’s three quick button presses so no problem here.

I think fewer button presses are a sign of a mature and playable instrument so I personally hope this will improve. Ditto for the access to some menus. For example, leaving the mod wheel setup to go to LFO pages, I should be able to simply press the LFO button and go right there. Right now what happens is this action takes me out of the mod wheel menu but only as far as the Sound menu. I then have to hit another button so I can then go and hit my LFO button.
These details may not matter to some users . . . until they try a streamlined version.

Right.
And it would be faster if the shortcut took us directly to that empty slot instead of the menu. It’s also like this on the AR.

Hey Everyone. What would you like to see for the next digitone upgrade. Id love an EQ

The ability to leave selected tracks out of the CNTRL-ALL function

I’d also love it if you could clear a pattern without clearing its name.

-Time divisions per track (huge problem)
-arp and chord mode through midi also

• random arp
  • an activating / deactivating MODE of the fast envelopes (make a smouther mode also ) to avoid ugly CLICKING in some bass patches

Arpeggiator key hold / latch.

FUNC+… button (with the blue IMP/EXP) under it brings you directly to the sound saving screen. It will save it in the next empty slot of the bank from which the sound originally came.

Clearing each of 4 tracks is pretty quick

About some random stuff:
-Option for switching from a random stepped lfo to a smooth random lfo, or just another random LFO but smooth!
-Random arp like in A4!

-ARP to midi come on! and scales
-possibility to go ‘in between the ratios’, so we can go deeper

all the new boxes…

SLIDE…PLEASE!

To follow up on this - instead have Yes (or Function + Yes) act as a preview to the chord you’ve just input. Otherwise, there is no way of knowing what your chord sounds like. Inputting chords on the Digitone is kinda frustrating - I love the chord mode and the note scaling but some small changes in the flow could really improve things.

I’m surprised at how clumsy it is to be honest - it’s like Elektron are not using their own product.