Digitone feature requests!

Yes PLEEEEAAAASE! :pray:

3 Likes

Save and name ā€˜Templateā€™

Class compliant USB Audio.

3 Likes

Same features we get in the browser ie (audion patches in real time, filter, search) for the sound pool please.

So adding sound locks to trigs is no longer a pia.

OK after a bit more digging its only when adding sound locks that you canā€™t audion. so can we just have some way to do that rather than waiting for it to trigger in the sequence?

I would love to have macros for the DN the possibility to route functions like release, reverb, dist on one knob would bring any live
performance on another levelā€¦or is it possible by now and Iā€™m missing something?

Modwheel and aftertouch are at least two great macro ā€œknobsā€ as a workaround. Try them, theyā€™re great, since you can assign 4 different destinations.

The problem is that both require you to connect an external source :frowning:

No thanks!

1 Like

+1 for the compressor. i do not understand why it doesnā€™t have one already. digitakt has master compressor with sidechain yet you canā€™t feed external signals through it. you can feed external signals through digitone, yet it has no master compressor. how does that make any sense? especially when the two are somewhat designed to be paired?

5 Likes

DSP Boot Failure fix would be a great one!

1 Like

Transpositions should be forced to the key and scale selected for that track. Or we should at least have the option. Not much use in transposing a melody or chord if it doesnā€™t stay in scaleā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed that I can only enter notes in step record mode with the AUTO channel and not the actual MIDI channels assigned to T1-T4. Thatā€™s stupid. Fix it.

4 Likes

I notice this too yesterday. It would be good to have this fixed.

2 Likes

It would be awesome if FUNC+LEFT/RIGHT ARROW would move the keyboard left and right so that trigs 1/9 were a new note, but the white/black key layout stayed correct. Iā€™m tired of only being able to play a full octave in C.

1 Like

Keyboard controller.

1 Like

Yeah. Iā€™ll just take my keyboard controller on the bus or on the plane or on my couch :wink:

Best workout under the sun when it has 88 keys and at least 15 kg.

Projects are already there?

This is already possible in the ā€œTRACK NOTE menuā€ just using the SCALE KEY knob to change the Key.

1 Like

But it doesnā€™t move the keys, so then the keyboard isnā€™t in the proper position. if Trig 9 is C and trig 2 is C#, then when you transpose, trig 1 should now be C# and so on. It should visually move the keyboard.