Digitone feature requests!

Yes, it helps a lot, in both DN an DT.

Functon + trk already does that when not in mute mode. So easiest way to select tracks is to stay out of mute mode and just quick it the mutes with the shortcut. I mean how else would you accurately mute tracks and select tracks at the same time given the interface?

I suppose you could invert the behavior so func + trk acts as a select in mute mode but I can also see that confusing just as many people as it helps.

Sound locks arenā€™t effected either, so if you save your track voice as a sound and lock it to the steps it wonā€™t be affected. Might save you some plockinā€¦

3 Likes

But then you need 2 hands to mute and unmute.

Awesome

1 Like

where are you planning to put the mute or track select buttons then? I mean thereā€™s no way to do this without looking or feeling kludgy. I think it works fine and the takt and tone are small enough to reach the combo with one hand.

1 Like

Maybe a silly suggestion, or maybe covered already - sorry.

It would be nice to switch a track from having notes on each button, to have 1 button for each up to 16 sound p-locks.

This would make it easy to put together an FX kit or drum set and tap these in, or play live.

1 Like

Maybe if you have monster hands!

stares at hand :fearful:

I got tiny child-like girl hands. Maybe add a function for choosing the track by holding it for a second or 2 like you can do with FUNC+PTN for the metronome on/off?

Routing tracks to headphone output (cue).

4 Likes

It would be great if we could use the FILL button as a ā€œSceneā€ that would switch to all parameter values assigned to it. Holding FILL would act like a Scene Pad on the Analog Rytm (Scene mode)

This could probably also be done on track trigs so that holding FILL + Trig and then turning a knob would assign that parameter to the trig but only be activated when FILL is held.

2 Likes

An enhanced fill feature would be great. If wished for conditional plocks before and this would be a cleaner way to get something similar.

2 Likes

Per track time signature and sustain pedal input support

Okay, sustain input will be perfect, but what I really need is just per track signature, please add this thanks for your hard effort for development

2 Likes

MIDI ARP DAMMIT!

Yes itā€™s a complete sentence. Stupid forum software.

4 Likes

Another modulation source called ā€œNote Numberā€. Same as velocity, but the scale is set by the note that is triggered. This is useful to have different timbreā€™s for low octaves / high octavesā€¦I use it on my Prophet all the time.

5 Likes

Move the Filter Key Tracking from Setup to the 2nd Filter Page

6 Likes

Yeah, assignable key tracking would be so good, especially with fast LFOs.

2 Likes

What I need are midi track presets or a way to save default settings per the track.

Better yet, global MIDI assignment configs, say 4, with predefined routing and CC assignments for all 4 tracks. That way no matter which patterns you load all 4 tracks will stay locked to the synths youā€™ve got connected and configured.

2 Likes