Finally got my hands on a DN today while I wait for mine in the mail. My original feature requests still stand (from when I only read the manual and saw what other people were missing). Immediately, the things I feel we need are:
- P-lockable arp
- MIDI arp (seriously, wtf?)
- Per track speeds
- P-lockable FX (like the A4)
- A MIDI loopback feature to allow the MIDI tracks to control the sequencer a la my “crazy sequencer idea” thread
- The ability to play the sequencer back, forward, and randomize AND copy a pattern/page in reverse
- Seriously, how is there not a MIDI arp!??!
- Ability to use all 16 keys for chromatic playing
- AMP decay should be a ratio of the note length. I noticed that if the decay was longer than the note length, you’d get the clicks as if you stopped a sample before it hit 0.
I’m sure I’ll find more come Tuesday (when mine comes and I ignore friends and family for a week), but I was pretty impressed today with how it sounded.